Main Class
    MNK Lv 5

Region Points Exchange System, It's time

Conquest Points

Imperial Standing

Allied Notes

Cruor

Bayld

Make it so we can convert one to the other, it doesn't have to be straight 3:1 like seals. But it would be a nice quality of life since it seems the prize counters aren't changing. It's time.
    (0)
    [Removed by Moderator due to size]

Cruor would need to be like idk, 100:1 for IS/CP at least, due to the extreme amounts you can get.
    (4)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Cruor would need to be like idk, 100:1 for IS/CP at least, due to the extreme amounts you can get.
    I can sneeze a few times in Aht Urghan during a beastman attack and cap IS. Definitely.
    (0)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Besieged is however not on-demand. You have to wait for them to happen, so it's not an endless supply whenever you want it.
    (0)

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Ok first off Starcade has been banned from these forums for a little over TWO YEARS Omega, and secondly it would be something...Allied Notes have has no use since Voiddust tanked, north-lands don't stay under allied control to even bother trying Fiat Lux, unless maybe you wanna get the armor if you still have jobs to level or the npc ws weapons to screw around with Allied Notes are moot, might as well exchange them for baylid.
    (0)

Character
    Tyrion
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohihroyu View Post
    Ok first off Starcade has been banned from these forums for a little over TWO YEARS Omega, and secondly it would be something...Allied Notes have has no use since Voiddust tanked, north-lands don't stay under allied control to even bother trying Fiat Lux, unless maybe you wanna get the armor if you still have jobs to level or the npc ws weapons to screw around with Allied Notes are moot, might as well exchange them for baylid.

If you've read any of my few posts on here, you'd realize a wry sense of humor. You can't tag a post with "please" however it does auto-suggest "please ban starcade".
    (0)
    [Removed by Moderator due to size]

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustic View Post
    I can sneeze a few times in Aht Urghan during a beastman attack and cap IS. Definitely.
    How do you cap Imperial Standing? I've had well over 100,000 and still had room for more. You only get 5000 for a level 8 Besieged, so if there's a cap, it's got to be at least 1,000,000, or 200 Besiegeds.
    (0)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    How do you cap Imperial Standing? I've had well over 100,000 and still had room for more. You only get 5000 for a level 8 Besieged, so if there's a cap, it's got to be at least 1,000,000, or 200 Besiegeds.
    By "cap IS", I mean "maximum for event".

I have no idea if there's a cap for IS, though it's probably something like 999,999.
    (0)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.