Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Seriously Korpg, stop posting and white knighting so hard for SE. It's a terrible solution to payments, end of story.
    (9)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Seriously Korpg, stop posting and white knighting so hard for SE. It's a terrible solution to payments, end of story.
    Yeah, this could end a lot of BLUs :P
    (0)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanova View Post
    Also, stop trying to justify them, I don't trust them. You want to trust them? fine, go for it, but don't come down on others for not trusting them.
    You know, public perception is a very powerful thing. It can make companies do really great, and it can also ruin others.

Take Arthur Anderson for example. Good accounting firm, got some bad publicity with one of their clients, ended up dying even though the courts stated that they did nothing wrong. Pretty big company it was, it was considered one of the "Big 5" accounting firms at the time. Yet, when they had some pretty bad press, their company goes bankrupt in the matter of months.

Now, if Click and Buy was all as bad as you state it to be, as bad as anyone states it to be, would you think they would be in business today?

Edit: Viva la Revolution~!
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Korpg View Post
    You know, public perception is a very powerful thing. It can make companies do really great, and it can also ruin others.

Take Arthur Anderson for example. Good accounting firm, got some bad publicity with one of their clients, ended up dying even though the courts stated that they did nothing wrong. Pretty big company it was, it was considered one of the "Big 5" accounting firms at the time. Yet, when they had some pretty bad press, their company goes bankrupt in the matter of months.

Now, if Click and Buy was all as bad as you state it to be, as bad as anyone states it to be, would you think they would be in business today?

Edit: Viva la Revolution~!

Yes...because BoA and other major bank companies are still in business today and I can say first hand they do shady stuff as I used to work for them (an example is they had us signing people up for credit cards even when people said no, and that runs their credit).

BoA's and other bank executives flew in on private jets to come to congress to complain that their companies were going over and they needed money...and our government gave it to them.

You are insanely naive if you think a good reputation is the only way a company survives, and if a company is surviving that means it must be good.

And I 'm waiting for you to say you were wrong about the service being brand new...are you trying to ruin your reputation for being a man of your word?
    (4)
    Romanova-Ragnarok

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Yes...because BoA and other major bank companies are still in business today and I can say first hand they do shady stuff as I used to work for them (an example is they had us signing people up for credit cards even when people said no, and that runs their credit).
    Why didn't you report them?

BoA's and other bank executives flew in on private jets to come to congress to complain that their companies were going over and they needed money...and our government gave it to them.
    Wait, you are saying that they bought the jets just to fly to Congress and ask for more money?
    You are insanely naive if you think a good reputation is the only way a company survives, and if a company is surviving that means it must be good.
    And you are insanely biased against companies if you think otherwise. I know that not every company is a shining example of each other, I know that fraud occurs and companies go out of businesses because of theft and embezzlement every year. Yet, for a company to stay profitable for extended periods of time, they have to deal with ethical behavior. And I'm talking about the kind of ethical behavior like walking that little old lady across the street type of behavior, not the kind that you associate with businesses and ethics. Businesses can not survive by screwing people over, like you have accused Click and Buy from doing.

And I 'm waiting for you to say you were wrong about the service being brand new...are you trying to ruin your reputation for being a man of your word?
    You know I meant brand new for FFXI. Since this is a FFXI forum, and the subject matter has to be FFXI (as stated on the ToS you and I have agreed upon) then it is reasonable enough to assume that we are talking about FFXI.

As for FFXIV, I don't play that game, and I don't plan on playing that game unless there is something about it that attracts me into it. Therefor, I don't know anything about that game, because I don't associate myself with that game. How in the heck was I supposed to know anything about payment methods for a game I don't play?
    (0)

so :safeface: and you know nothing of what happened during the bank bailout.

whether you only played ffX14 is irrelevant, you kept stating they probably needed to add this service because of things that had happened this year, when the service already existed and was already planned on being added to ffxi over a year ago. You just can't admit you were wrong and didn't know this system has existed for quite awhile. trying to make excuses doesn't change the fact you claimed you'd retract your statement if I told you otherwise, which I did, and then you won't do.

keep on backpedaling though.
    (4)
    Romanova-Ragnarok

Character
    Kheper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1
    Businesses can not survive by screwing people over, like you have accused Click and Buy from doing.
    You heard it here first, guys. News Corp. is going DOWN. There's NO WAY they'll survive after what they did, this guy knows. He knows.
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Korpg, this is why no one was willing to give you another shot on AH.com -_-
    (0)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    so :safeface: and you know nothing of what happened during the bank bailout.

whether you only played ffX14 is irrelevant, you kept stating they probably needed to add this service because of things that had happened this year, when the service already existed and was already planned on being added to ffxi over a year ago. You just can't admit you were wrong and didn't know this system has existed for quite awhile. trying to make excuses doesn't change the fact you claimed you'd retract your statement if I told you otherwise, which I did, and then you won't do.

keep on backpedaling though.
    Then enlighten everyone on your version of the events.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Korpg, this is why no one was willing to give you another shot on AH.com -_-
    Jokes on yall, I have been back there and posting for months now. You guys actually like me by the looks of it.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpg
    Jokes on yall, I have been back there and posting for months now. You guys actually like me by the looks of it.
    Wouldn't the joke still be on you because the community didn't like you until you did not act like yourself?
    (0)

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast