Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooty View Post
    From what I can tell, the existence of the Wanted Dial campaign is the only actual difference between the two pages. We should be getting everything else that's listed on the English page except that.
    Someone else said the 2:1 seal trading ain't on the JP version either?
    (0)

Character
    Poooty
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    Someone else said the 2:1 seal trading ain't on the JP version either?
    This isn't accurate. It states on the JP page that Shemo will exchange seals at a rate of 2:1.

Edit: The JP version of the page is here if you would like to take a look at it: http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...44/detail.html. You may run it through an automatic translator if you like, but the bit about the seal exchange rate stands out, even if you know no Japanese whatsoever.
    (0)
    Last edited by Pooty; 03-13-2017 at 12:09 PM.

sounds like maybe they had a copy/paste screw up as well
    (0)

Character
    Poooty
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Songen View Post
    sounds like maybe they had a copy/paste screw up as well
    I can't say for sure. However, SE have announced that they have resolved the issue regarding Shemo. I just checked, and as of right now, he is exchanging seals at a rate of 2:1. I didn't remember to check what the exchange rate was before the fix, but I've seen other players state that he was exchanging at 3:1 before then.
    (0)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I really hope this isn't turning into the case of SE acting like "If we don't acknowledge it it's not a problem" cause this lack of any response to this is getting old. They no longer have multiple systems to care for, not making any expansions and last update was lower then lackluster so what is the issue with a simple yes or no over this?
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    I really hope this isn't turning into the case of SE acting like "If we don't acknowledge it it's not a problem" cause this lack of any response to this is getting old. They no longer have multiple systems to care for, not making any expansions and last update was lower then lackluster so what is the issue with a simple yes or no over this?
    What I assume happened is that whoever runs the English version of POL somehow jumped the gun/misread what the campaign was supposed to have, posted that it should have a Wanted Dial but the JP people are going "Nope, we ain't doing no Wanted Dial." and so everybody just shrugs it off.

That, or they are still... discussing... things, 3 days later. "Should we? Nah.. but they're gonna get mad! ... oh well" etc etc.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    Even when the more active ComRep's like Camate were active for the last few years, 99% of their posts were actually translated posts from JPside ComReps. While there have been exceptions to NA feedback being addressed, they are unfortunately "exceptions". All that I'm asking for as a customer is for the front page posts to be corrected once any inconsistencies, typos, errors, etc have been discovered/reported. There were other errors in this month's postings (login points page missing majority of items for instance), so I'm gonna chalk up the Wanted Dial issue to that as well.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Ibhalliwell
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The same thing is happening to me on Ragnarok.

Two things:

1) As of yet no one has used the proper form for reporting this problem. Will SE ignore or reject because the form is missing?

2) Just an observation: This is what occurs when the TEST SERVER is no more! Bring back the TEST SERVER, please!

Oh, one last thing:

We were suppose to get 20 days of this event, are we going to still get 20 days? If not, please, include it in next month as an ADDITION not a replacement or in place of something, etc.
    (2)

Character
    Mercator
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    At least an acknowledgment of the error would be nice. Then we can stop hoping it'll appear at some point.
    (0)
    Mercator - OwMyFace- Quetzalcoatl - BLU/DNC/BST/NIN/SCH/RDM/WHM/BLM/SMN/SAM/DRK/WAR/RUN/PLD/DRG/MNK
    英語と日本語を話せる

Character
    Machorz
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Same probelm. GM IG said I have to come here and post the bug.

If SE would say "hey its not bug,just mistake" we all could go on.
    (2)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast