Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xantavia View Post
    They only thing I see this doing is certain people abusing the AH across servers, spending all day playing the market and world hopping to make a buck.
    As they should... As they should. I don't really see how that's a problem.
    (0)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    tbh if they are spamming 25 dollars (Or the other currency equivalents) on server hopping, what's the problem? Unethical? Sorry but it's legit since it's not tampering, in fact it's just trading between servers. Ever heard of importing and exporting? This would fall under something like that, and it's a common practice used by companies to make better money selling their products overseas for more price than the materials they bought in the first country to make said product.

Keep the fee to change servers, get rid of the 90 day wait.
    (1)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    It probably wouldn't take very long for prices to just even out across all servers if people really started doing that very much anyways.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Xantavia View Post
    They only thing I see this doing is certain people abusing the AH across servers, spending all day playing the market and world hopping to make a buck.
    I'm sorry but anyone who gives a fiddler's f*ck about gil is a total moron.

Straight up and down like six o'clock.

There hasn't been any reason to spend gil on anything but food in over a year.

Solo reive get simulcrum, do skirmish get your own stones, stop paying mercs for shit you don't deserve gimps.
    (0)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    I'm sorry but anyone who gives a fiddler's f*ck about gil is a total moron.

Straight up and down like six o'clock.

There hasn't been any reason to spend gil on anything but food in over a year.

Solo reive get simulcrum, do skirmish get your own stones, stop paying mercs for shit you don't deserve gimps.
    And yet you wonder why people don't take you seriously? At least when people tell me when I go too far I go apologize to them personally (Daemon and a few others can attest to this) -YOU- on the other hand are just a nasty individual who thinks it's perfectly acceptable to insult somebody at the drop of a hat. You're a narcissistic person, and like beating a dead horse I will repeat this: The things you say, your forum signature, and your attitude makes you pass off as -arrogant- and if you think you have a right to be arrogant at an online video game, fight another battle because life is way too short to be waving your E-Penis in front of the forum.
    (11)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    And to cut you off on w/e retort you are preparing for me, know this: You are not a very liked individual on these forums Karah because of your aforementioned attitude, insulting me back will only prove my point further if you focus it solely on game experience. You're not insulting the ingame character, you're insulting the person sitting behind the computer screen on things that may or may not be true.

I know I'm probably going to be looked at as a psychopath, but if anyone tells me they want me to stop, by all means say so now, I'll stop posting in the thread.

Meanwhile, you'll only prove my point Karah if you keep with this attitude, and to be quite frank, judging by the posts you've received in this thread alone, I would recommend (highly) to not insult people anymore, because if you were in arms length, about 7/10 people would lynch you because of it.

(I'm not making anything to a threatening degree, I'm just merely stating that this user's foul-typing and attitude could insinuate this if all of us were in the same room)

TLDR version: We don't like your kind here anymore Karah, check it or beat it.
    (5)

Player
    I really don't directly insult anyone. And if I do, too bad.

More than welcome to even attempt to lynch me, *internet toughguy mode* "Do you even lift" etc.

Point isn't to get off-topic, point is, the servers are waaaaaaaaaaaaay underpopulated, and simple mergers aren't good enough.
    (0)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    That's the only option they have, do you think -a lot- (not all) of people are going to willingly jump ship? They'll have too much sentimental attachment to their server, and wih SE doing it themselves, the pain of leaving a server isn't as bad due to it.

Also I do lift, 100 pounds, get on my level >:P
    (2)

Player
    I'm pretty sure this is the same Karah that got banned from the BG forums for using racial slurs (and then doubled down saying they weren't actually slurs). So yeah, as far as I'm concerned anything coming from them is just background noise.
    (2)

Character
    Soraishin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    i play on bahamut, i've noticed for a while now the server population declined drastically after FF14 release date. This past weekend there was never more than 2000 people on the server at any given time. Personally I think a server merger is needed. As for racists japs , etc , i've never noticed that problem on bahamut, i have no problem getting in parties with them or vice versa inviting them to mine for anything from assault to new skirmish content. I am however aware that the japs not inviting NA players is a real issue just not so much on bahamut, if they're not inviting you on bahamut its prolly for a good reason and you should be reevaluating your character and jobs for the content you're trying to get in to. Thats just my take on it.
    (0)
    ()) crayola ))>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast