Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Twille
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    There is no need for additional jobs at this time. 22 is more than enough.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Twille View Post
    There is no need for additional jobs at this time. 22 is more than enough.
    Well if you want to go there, 20 was enough.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Player
    I wanted to post an interesting idea, many people believe Necromancer wouldn't work in the game because of Puppetmaster; however, what if SE was to add Necromancer as a morpher instead of a evoker. That would really make an interesting job due to the large assessment of Undeads in the game, and they would be a druid type of job which is something we currently do not have in the game.

Heres a little overview:

Origin: Rhazowa (Northern Continent)
    Organization: Doomwalkers
    Main Magic: Necromancy (A-) / Dark Magic (B+)
    Some Unique spells:
    Umbra: Deals dark elemental magic
    Bleed: Deals dark damage overtime, and lowers accuracy.
    Metamorphosis-Skeleton Warrior: Transforms the Necromancer into a Skeleton Warrior.
    Metamorphosis-Lamia: Transforms the Necromancer into a Lamia.
    Metamorphosis-Ghost: Transforms the Necromancer into a Ghost.

In there original form they would function as a mage casting dark magic, while in a Metamorphosis state they wouldn't have access to any of there job specific spells; however, they would gain access to that undead monster spell list, and TP moves. In addition they can still use Necromancer abilities. However while morphed the Necromancer would have to pay HP perp.

(I might expand this into a new job thread; however, I have to see if I have time job thread are very time consuming.)
    (1)
    Last edited by Brightshadow; 02-22-2014 at 09:47 AM.

But people I think are saying that there should be an actual morpher in the game, like actually have both a necromancer and a morpher in the game. Not sure if it would have the same capabilities as the necromancer you're talking about but yeah just have 2 separate jobs.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Player
    The thing is that Morpher is already covered by monstrosity I don't see how it could work.
    (0)

Character
    Varos
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Although I don't personally like the idea of the Morpher job, it could easily be the "payoff" for the Monstrosity mini-game, making the monsters you level in Monstrosity become the list of forms you can become as a player outside of Monstrosity.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Brightshadow View Post
    The thing is that Morpher is already covered by monstrosity I don't see how it could work.
    Ah but see if they make it a job then you can go on missions, do quests and party with it, all which you can't do as just a monstrosity. Even if they do expand on monstrosity you most likely won't be able to do missions and stuff like that as a monstrosity. I heard there may be monstrosity quests...but that may just be yet another forum rumor.
    As for making the morpher job itself work they could maybe have it somewhat like blue mage maybe? Have to face and defeat the enemy 1st then you can morph into it? Only question would be whether it has mp or not...I vote not.
    (1)
    Last edited by Blah; 02-22-2014 at 01:25 PM. Reason: expand on the idea

Player
    Monstrosity has alot of forms, and monster abilities they would have to add a set system for forms similar to blue magic maybe 10 forms max; however, it would be great if they could tie it in with monstrosity, or they could just add beastman forms to the morpher and don't add it in monstrosity.
    (0)

Character
    Kingofswords
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Before they add new jobs, they need to fix the ones they have.

1. Fix the balance and desirability of all jobs

2. Fix the inventory system so there is space for new items. Something like the way automaton parts work for all equipment would be great.

3. Fix the /equip command so that at most 4 of them in one macro can change all 16 pieces of equipment (4 with each command). 8 with each command would be great but I think 6 pieces with each use of the command seems to be the most realistic in terms of input space.

More toys would be fun but it wouldn't be right to neglect the jobs we have.
    (0)
    The Original Blue Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Inafking View Post
    Before they add new jobs, they need to fix the ones they have.

1. Fix the balance and desirability of all jobs

2. Fix the inventory system so there is space for new items. Something like the way automaton parts work for all equipment would be great.

3. Fix the /equip command so that at most 4 of them in one macro can change all 16 pieces of equipment (4 with each command). 8 with each command would be great but I think 6 pieces with each use of the command seems to be the most realistic in terms of input space.

More toys would be fun but it wouldn't be right to neglect the jobs we have.
    Ah that's probably why they haven't responded to none of these threads yet, they have too much planned for the jobs that are out now to be trying for more. This/these are for later this year or maybe next year, at least that's what I was gunning for...don't know about the other folks suggesting jobs...just want to be a necromancer sometime next year.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast