Player
    Character
    Izaak Damodred
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenohart View Post
    my suggestion is just hotfix an autocomplete for those on that quest just to get them past it. That large of a chunk of people should free it up for the others. This really is out of control.
    I agree, how else can they solve this bottleneck if EVERYONE still needs to go through?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zanguya Asaha
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    "What is Early Access?
    Get immediate access to games that are being developed with the community's involvement. These are games that evolve as you play them, as you give feedback, and as the developers update and add content.
    We like to think of games and game development as services that grow and evolve with the involvement of customers and the community. There have been a number of prominent titles that have embraced this model of development recently and found a lot of value in the process. We like to support and encourage developers who want to ship early, involve customers, and build lasting relationships that help everyone make better games."

And thats just from Steam because they let developers do this. In a technical world usually that is the purpose of Early Access.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zanguya Asaha
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    The only thing i blame on SE is not properly explaining what to expect. Now they have tons of angry customers..
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ahnohla Mujuuk
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by LdyZanguya View Post
    "What is Early Access?
    Get immediate access to games that are being developed with the community's involvement. These are games that evolve as you play them, as you give feedback, and as the developers update and add content.
    We like to think of games and game development as services that grow and evolve with the involvement of customers and the community. There have been a number of prominent titles that have embraced this model of development recently and found a lot of value in the process. We like to support and encourage developers who want to ship early, involve customers, and build lasting relationships that help everyone make better games."

And thats just from Steam because they let developers do this. In a technical world usually that is the purpose of Early Access.
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7933cb4e7b3a01b4e86dc352c2ac06cca462cfc4#aa1

What is Early Access?

Early access is a pre-order bonus that will allow you to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood before its official release on June 20, 2017.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Laekhiya Ghenna
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    It has been SIXTEEN HOURS this is UNACCEPTABLE.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Azphel Amaria
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniTofu View Post
    Um pre-release early access. This is not official release until June 20. So we are tester and a few that get to start a bit and play around.

Why so upset?
    What? This is NOT a Beta test. This is an early access aimed at loyal players who pre-order their game so that they can get a head start. We're NOT testing anything. This is the finished product that we're given to play early because of pre-ordering the game.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Ace Magiboom
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 66
    Now me as well as a lot of us love this game and I was so exited to level up a red mage and head out into the world of storm blood I can not tell you how many times I watched the trailers. But this is not acceptable and paying consumers who were GUARANTEED EARLY ACCESS to stormblood this is not a good light for you SE a lot of us are upset at the response from Yoshida of "just wait and try again" um excuse me the money I spend on this game is your salary not the other way around fix this issue give you player the information and respect they deserve I mean for god sakes do an emergency maintenance and kick us all off ill feel better if you show me your working to fix it. sorry guys not pleased with this launch I know most launches have there issues but this one should have been expected and prepared for.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Zanguya Asaha
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    Lol why did i bother? XD
    (0)

9. 06-17-2017 10:29 AM

Player
    Character
    Z'hana Bigbear
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniTofu View Post
    Um pre-release early access. This is not official release until June 20. So we are tester and a few that get to start a bit and play around.

Why so upset?
    Incorrect. Early access is not beta testing. We are paying customers. We're the customers who believe enough to put our money down early in order to access the content sooner. This is an intentional bottle-neck by SE. They knew this would be an issue and they know it continues to be an issue. And they're doing nothing to fix it.

They've created an untenable situation and they refuse to fix it. People have taken off work, shuffled their entire lives, in order to play today. And SE has created an intentional roadblock that prevents playing the game. That's called disrespecting the customer.
    (8)
    Last edited by zhana; 06-17-2017 at 12:10 PM.

Player
    Character
    Katori Way
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 65
    agreed. it's simple. but they don't nothing to fix it. now the zone getting crowded. and will end up crashing the server. yes all mom's have problems at release. but they fix it asap. not do nothing.
    (0)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast