Page 112 of 328 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3280
    Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Atoli View Post
    - a wider variety of trees, ESPECIALLY seasonal ones (yes, yes, the cherry tree is nice, but what about trees with colorful autumn leaves, or none at all, like in winter? Fruit-bearing ones?)
    Agree with everything you said in the post. In regards to the trees specifically, I'd like to see the variety of trees we have now all craftable (including that darned cherry tree!) AND dyable. I don't mind a bit of pink here and there, but some other colors added to the mix would be appreciated.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Lenne Mei
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 65
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash_ View Post
    I just want to be able to remodel my house's exterior to that of other regions. i.e. Remodel my glade house with a riveria wall.
    I totally want this too. Given that the various shop skins and the moogle skin no longer keep houses looking uniform in the various regions, it really should be an option now. It makes me wonder if they don't want a mixing and matching situation, where you would see an Oasis roof on a Riviera exterior wall, with Glade windows and doors. If that is the case, maybe they could make the interface require the roof, exterior wall, windows and door to be of the same region before allowing the change. And, of course, separately allow us to use any fence of any region at any time. The Glade Hedgewall, for example, is so lovely and would look beautiful in any housing region. It's too bad it is exclusive to one housing area. It would be really nice if they would free up the restrictions so we could play around with more options.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Aurora Aura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    I think there should be furniture made from dungeon mats for the HW dungeons (and Keeper of the Lake/Amdapor Keep HM/Wanderer's Palace HM), Thought maybe not Aetherochemical RF And Fractal
    (4)

Character
    Beckard Arseneau
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I think the original intent behind ward-locked exteriors was to give each ward a distinct look, which is something I can agree with. However, that went out the window when they added in Moogle and Merchant exteriors. Now I can go to Goblet and see the exact same house I saw in Mist.

Now that they've already introduced non-region-locked exteriors, they may as well go all the way and make all of the exteriors usable in all wards.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kyrya Fel
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckett View Post
    I think the original intent behind ward-locked exteriors was to give each ward a distinct look, which is something I can agree with. However, that went out the window when they added in Moogle and Merchant exteriors. Now I can go to Goblet and see the exact same house I saw in Mist.

Now that they've already introduced non-region-locked exteriors, they may as well go all the way and make all of the exteriors usable in all wards.
    I really support this idea!!
    I got a large Goblet plot recently and none of the standard exteriors are to my liking from the Goblet style, I'd love to have the option to get the Mist exteriors, even the fences from Gridania look better than Goblet imo.
    so please unlock the region-locked exteriors for each other!
    (2)
    Kupo kupo

Player
    Character
    Judy Hopps
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    The goblet small house roof is one of my favourites, it would be nice if we could pick and chose at least roofs.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mansfield Elder
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 60
    Ambience idea: fireplace flame color change/customizable!
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Talas Crimsonfang
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    1. Please allow for multi-level lighting in Housing!
    2. Please allow selection of different staircases especially for mansion!
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Elfidan Gadfor
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    The ability to size furniture from small to large to fit races such as lala and roe better.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Talon Xavier
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Please for the love of all that is holy and good in this world. Please add mannequins and weapons racks that we can glamour with our overflowing gear sitting in our retainers. My houses entire design basically rides on this coming to frution. Please also allow us to add as many as we like and not have some silly requirement of 1 per house because that would be cruel and unusual punishment.
    (6)

Page 112 of 328 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast