Player
    Character
    Lavender Herbster
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Norack View Post
    I know this was very stupid of me, But i got into a Raid group the other day and said they will only let me join if i use vent.

I was sent a link to d/l it so i did (I know im dumb) it was full of viruses, spyware and everything else u can think of.

Edit----------------

no not a specific d/l linke they sent me a google link and i d/l'd it from the number 1 result.

So im guessing either ventrillo itself is full of spyware or they just made a dummy google result page and sent it to me? eh w/e it took a couple hours but my comp.y is all clean now so w/e lol
    This is the funniest thing ever. lol Thanks for the laughs.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Norack View Post
    everyone and there grandma knows that pebkac is. and i will admit that im an idiot and the spawn of satin for trying to help ppl and providing facts upon facts that what i am talking about is not only possible but does happen on a daily basis.
    You spawned from a silky fabric??
    (1)
    Tell Square Enix how you feel about their Customer Service. Their survey link is found here: http://tinyurl.com/SquareEnixSurvey

Player
    Character
    Tyzeon Raynes
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    What in blue hell is going on in this thread lol. Mods please don't lock this thread, just delete the damn thing period.
    (0)
    Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn is a great game and isn't failing, however the Company Square-Enix IS in fact failing "Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn" with it's lack of service and utter moronic restrictions and actions.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8