Player
    Character
    Syndal Striker
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60

Dear Devs: Macro Command - Wait

I'm becoming quite familiar with macros as a suitable way to craft as even use in battle however with a 15 command line limitation, I'm wondering why the command "/wait" requires its own line and why it int utilized as "<wait #>" and would be added to the end of a command line.

This is taking up precious command line space so can you please change it?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Adrahm Hausen
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 47
    I definitely agree, with "/wait" requiring its own line there is a huge limitation on what you can do with macros. When I first saw how big the input box was I was so excited at the long strings of commands I thought I would be able to input. Nope, 15 lines max, and half of those are going to be used with "/wait". What a waste of potential that the <wait#> format could alleviate!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Syndal Striker
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who realizes the potential of the macro function. Aside from the "/wait #", I don't really see any other problems with the commands. Fix this ONE issue Devs and you'll have happy players with 15 fun lines of command.

Though if you can't add the command "<wait #>", at least consider giving us an additional 7-8 lines of commands to make up for the /wait lines or nullify /wait from counting towards the 15 line-limitation counter.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Syndal Striker
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Devs, this is crucial to the future of macros in this game, a function built in to the game, can we atleast get some support here?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Felgo Donnerherz
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    Having Makros for some quality of life features is absolutly ok. Things like buffing makros or so. But what i don't get is the need to automize nearly everything, at least it sounds so for me.
    Have you two a higher target in automizing your game with makros?

Don't misunderstand me, i just want to know it. You can do what you want wth makro as long as it is in line with intended behaviour.
    (0)
    I like Random-Number-Generator
    'cause I'm able to accept that
    a dice normally has six sides
    a pyramid has 5 sides
    a toast has 2 sides
    AND I CAN'T PREDICT WHICH SIDES IT FALLS TO.

Player
    Character
    Gerulf Cloudwrath
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Seems fine to me. If you want the game to play more of the game for you, just make a continuation macro to do what you didn't finish in the first one.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Samuel Bellamy
    World
    Aegis
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirocupidus View Post
    Seems fine to me. If you want the game to play more of the game for you, just make a continuation macro to do what you didn't finish in the first one.
    This. You can have macros call and activate other hotbar buttons, near infinitely, probably more then you'll ever need. The basic user will never need what you're asking for, and for users like you, I highly recommend a Corsair K90 series keyboard, or a Logitech G series keyboard, or something else with dedicated hardware macros.
    (0)
    (真緑, 大輝)

Player
    Character
    Syndal Striker
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    What is the macro command for calling an additional macro at the end of your initial macro?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gerulf Cloudwrath
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by xSinful_Snake View Post
    What is the macro command for calling an additional macro at the end of your initial macro?
    I think that person was talking about a special keyboard that can do that. You can't do it in the game interface.
    (2)
    Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

Player
    Character
    Masha Araye
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    If you are granted that which you wish, they will reduce the number of command lines to 7. Smile
    (1)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast