Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Panty Raid
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    I am curious since I have been unable to find any turn in miner leves at level 33, currently. Could someone point me in the direction please? If there are any that is.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bacon Narwhal
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by LaxusLanverLais View Post
    I am curious since I have been unable to find any turn in miner leves at level 33, currently. Could someone point me in the direction please? If there are any that is.
    http://craftingasaservice.com/leve
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Final Boss
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    There is no good way to level botany/mining there is only the best way with the options you have. Leves is best to use for crafting only. There is no leve comparable to the triple-turn ins. Imo the crafting leves need to be nerfed or the gathering leves need to be buffed. I used 20 leves to get 4 levels on my botanist. That same amount of leves would and had got me 8-12 levels in crafting regardless of level.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aiye Pochre
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by jcw005 View Post
    All evaluation leves require you to reach a score of 160 per 4 nodes (320 for the 8 node type). There are two items that you can mine, an easy and a hard item. The hard item will have a low % of success, and will always grant 9 evaluation points per success regardless of level.
    This is not true. I needed to raise my MNR last night and did a couple of evaluation leves (lvl10 leve, lvl 18MNR) I only farmed the hard item with 100% success rate on every node, but only scored 6 for each one instead of 9, meaning I couldn't even get the 5% bonus. The higher your level is vs leve level does have an effect on the score of the 'hard' item.

I'm not going to bother with leve's anymore for my DoL's, I'd rather hit up high lvl nodes and go for HQ drops, the exp is comparable to doing an evaluation leve -at your level- without having to waste time running back and forth to hand in, you also get a ton of mats to use/sell.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by KhalidTheGreat View Post
    what kind of leves did you do?
    Do you choose ones that were your level? Or ones that are a couple of levels below?
    Did you only choose the ones with evaluation? And did you always get 25% ?

More details please
    Do ONLY the evaluation leves.

They're the only fieldcraft leves that offer you a huge bonus for performing well (getting the 25% evaluation bonus).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mirabelle Goode
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by KillyBamp View Post
    This is not true. I needed to raise my MNR last night and did a couple of evaluation leves (lvl10 leve, lvl 18MNR) I only farmed the hard item with 100% success rate on every node, but only scored 6 for each one instead of 9, meaning I couldn't even get the 5% bonus. The higher your level is vs leve level does have an effect on the score of the 'hard' item.

I'm not going to bother with leve's anymore for my DoL's, I'd rather hit up high lvl nodes and go for HQ drops, the exp is comparable to doing an evaluation leve -at your level- without having to waste time running back and forth to hand in, you also get a ton of mats to use/sell.
    Yes, I was rather assuming you'd be working within your 5-level range for Leves when I made that post. Not only are you already penalized for going beyond the level range, why would you waste your allowances on a Leve that gives less EXP than you could otherwise get? Such a circumstance as a level 18 Miner doing a level 10 Leve never occurred to me.
    (0)
    If you had to choose between a million dollars and saving your best friend...what would be the first thing you'd buy?

Player
    Character
    Brady Phelan
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    This is how they work:
    All evaluation leves require you to reach a score of 160 per 4 nodes (320 for the 8 node type).
    So are you saying that for a 4-node evaluation leve, there's no difference (in terms of turn-in reward) between a score of 161 and a score of 181?

What about time bonuses? How do they work?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bacon Narwhal
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia View Post
    So are you saying that for a 4-node evaluation leve, there's no difference (in terms of turn-in reward) between a score of 161 and a score of 181?

What about time bonuses? How do they work?
    160 or 181 doesn't make a difference. Time bonuses is also fairly negligible.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mordermi Auditore
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Related question: Are there any higher level leves available for mining in any of the cities? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you need to unlock the levemates through a DoW or DoM for the appropriate level, right? Will it be impossible to do level 30 leves for Miner because my DoW is only level 22? Or am I mistaken?

EDIT: Disregard. I found my answer here: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...1800-DOL-leves
    (0)
    Last edited by Mordermi; 10-05-2013 at 04:08 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aiye Pochre
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Yes, I was rather assuming you'd be working within your 5-level range for Leves when I made that post. Not only are you already penalized for going beyond the level range, why would you waste your allowances on a Leve that gives less EXP than you could otherwise get? Such a circumstance as a level 18 Miner doing a level 10 Leve never occurred to me.
    Yeah, the reason I was doing the lvl10 leve at 18 was because for some reason that was the highest lvl available, I'm not even sure how to unlock the higher lvl leve's for DoL? My DoH and DoW all have appropriate lvl leve's for me at adventurers guild. Up until that point I'd only done a few leves at lvl5 I think and the rest of my exp was gained purely through farming mats.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast