Player
    Character
    Murugan Raj
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezrah View Post
    I had sent a message to you on guildwork on the 11th about getting this done but i got no reply. idk if this is retro or if you're done. thanks!
    I try to add everyone from guildwork when I'm on, but if you are offline I might have missed you. Best bet is to add me to your flist when I'm on, that way even if I'm in something I'll get you on the list.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ezrah El'dritch
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Murugan View Post
    I try to add everyone from guildwork when I'm on, but if you are offline I might have missed you. Best bet is to add me to your flist when I'm on, that way even if I'm in something I'll get you on the list.
    I added you last night just before I logged out. Came out of a Garuda to your FR. Trying to farm that damn spear. I don't think I'll be up to snuff with an Ifrits harpoon in Titan.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Asad Joelisius
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Hope you could please make an exception.

Hi Murugan, I really appreciate that you offer to help players with Titan HM, as a Full DL PLD ist almost impossible for me to find a party. Most of them already have a tank. I have joined a FC and they have done Titan already and when they organize event for it I cant get in since im at work most of the time. I've been waiting for 3 weeks trying to get trough with this and I know the mechanic of the fight as a Tank (honestly I think its the easiest in the fight). I just need to find a group to be able to kill this rock. Please let me know if it is possible to make an exception since I just heard about this post from a member or my FC today. Thank you in advance and keep the good work sir.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Janessa Davin
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Since the server is undergoing maintenance, I just want to stop in and say, "Thank you, to you and your crew."

On a side note, I found it kind of ridiculous that one of the titan sellers has so little class that they came into your forum post that is about helping people and posted their banter. Talk about missing the point of what you guys are doing for the community.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Myr Sundancer
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I really need to read the forums more. It's really cool you guys are doing this and ignore the titan sellers trying to stop you; they're just miffed that you broke their victimization of the community. If you guys are still doing this I may need Titan HM later on down the road but my FC has been very helpful so far. Just in case i'll keep you in mind. Meantime keep up the good work. You're making Excalibur a community of helpful and nice people.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Enzo Leonhart
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    did a run with these guys last nice. great guys with class. MMOs need more people like this! thanks again dude!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ezrah El'dritch
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Is there any way to schedule a run? Or should I just try to catch you? I'm full i70 DRG now (finally got that spear last weekend) been trying shout runs but they always fail. I'll try to contact you in-game if i see you on. THANKS!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tyni Wins
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I also would like to see if this is still continuing as well. If not I will continue to fight the good fight
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ovarian Barbarian
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    This still happening ?
    (0)

Player
    Character