Player
    Character
    The Protector
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 18

Game won't load past "Play" button.

I have had 0 issues with the game at all until I tried to log in this morning. I am running Windows 8, Laptop Mode (High) no problems at all up until this morning when I hit the PLAY button on the launcher I get a windows popup / loader that says the game has Stopped Working. There is no error message number or anything like that, I have changed no system settings, anything. The game no longer launches.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    The Protector
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 18
    I know some users have posted about this issue in a response to OTHER crashing threads, they say update drivers, hardware drivers, .NET etc.

I just fixed it and it is pretty sad this was the issue.

I am a high end gamer who usually adjusts my nVidia settings through their utility and not game options itself, last night I increased my settings beyond the game's options. So naturally I continued to play (without restarting the client all day yesterday) without seeing these new settings.

I also played a few other games after logging out last night so I had no suspicion of any problems.

Went back into the nVidia utility, restored all default settings, the game works fine now.

So, all nVidia users (ati as well im guessing) should try to restore their GPU settings to system defaults to see if this allows them to launch the game.
    (0)