Player
    Character
    Millia Maxwell
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

Yoshi P and Devs out of Touch with Players

From what I have read in this article the devs and Yoshi have no clue what players want. People do enjoys leveling there characters but while they are leveling there characters they also want real content to do on there way up to max level. What we have in this game is rush to 50 and do endgame which in non existent. Leveling in this game is way to fast you should be able to experience good enjoyable content on your way to max level not this easy leveling rush crap saying the game starts at end game. It seems Yoshi does not like leveling and he more concerned about pvp then anything else. I'm assuming pvp is the endgame content he is talking about when you reach 50 since the endgame we have now is a joke and crystal tower is not going to be harder then bahamut labyrinth and the labyrinth is to damn easy. On a side note it seems turn five is glitched since its all based on luck not an ounce of skill and has yet to be fixed or responded to from a dev.

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/fina...living-economy
    (10)

Character
    The Chairman
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    You seem upset. Have you considered taking a break until 2.1?
    (18)

Character
    Andrien Bellcross
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    You can level more than one class on the same character.. I feel like I've been trolled.
    (5)
    Last edited by Andrien; 10-17-2013 at 07:57 AM.

Player
    Character
    Roy Hildenbrand
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_8KR-n2fBQ

This song sum's it all up. Thank you Hall and Oates for another masterpiece.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Swishytail Exaflare
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Obvious troll. Please no food in this thread, let him starve.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Syaoran Nailo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkyJimpjorps View Post
    You seem upset. Have you considered taking a break until 2.1?
    Yay the magical 2.1 patch. It is going to add in a lot of new content including the same dungeons now on Hard mode, and the recycled Hard Mode Dungeons on Extreme mode. Its going to be like playing a brand new game! I cannot wait!
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Kal El
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandr View Post
    Yay the magical 2.1 patch. It is going to add in a lot of new content including the same dungeons now on Hard mode, and the recycled Hard Mode Dungeons on Extreme mode. Its going to be like playing a brand new game! I cannot wait!
    Wow you seem so excited!
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Byakko Seven
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandr View Post
    they already said that all HM dungeon's will be an altered version of existing dungeons, meaning they won't have the same bosses, or even the same paths to follow, all those locked doors you've been wanting to go through, those are the new paths for HM's.
    (1)
    "There is no such thing as truth, only perception."
    "Everyone's perception is different, and the perception is always changing."

Player
    Character
    Bel Rumpelstiltzkin
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    As much as I would like to agree with OP I have to be honest and I don't really think he is out of touch with the playerbase as a whole because a lot of people seem to like the game as a mix of wow/gw2 with FF elements only clunkier than both. I think there are many players that would have liked to see something different (EQN/Titan please deliver a next gen MMO instead of the same old thing that has been done to death since WoW), but I also think the majority is content with what XIV is atm and the direction it is taking. So while I agree the game could be so much better in a lot of ways, I don't think Yoshi is out of touch with the playerbase, he just thinks differently than a part of it which is bound to be the case considering everyone wants different things.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Semir No'haelis
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Yoshi P was one of the top PvP'ers in Dark Age of Camelot (rather famous there)....and you thought he wouldn't care about PvP for Final Fantasy XIV?

Uhhh....
    (5)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast