Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Speeral Olbodra
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Think about how many players were tempted to buy gil in the first few weeks . . . .

7$ per mil
    29$ per 10M

for the price of the game you could buy 10M worth of gil, probably have enough run dungeons till your fingers bled . . .

at those prices I am absolutely positive many bought, and bought a few times thinking it was safe. then that gil circulated and now we are here . . .

I am also pretty sure there were many players who had no interaction with rmt, not mentioning hacked accounts. Deep down i do feel/think/personal opinion many many many took advantage of the cheap gil and bought quite a bit.

End of the day in all of this there was going to be collatoral damage, and it is players choice roll with the punch or not sub to the game.

For me I rolled with the punch after my account was hacked and cleaned out, and I am still playing with having re earned 200k or the 900 taken from me. All of that gil re earned is new server gil also :P go craft leve's

Player
    Character
    Delita Hyrall
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Spee! Whats up buddy?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucius Eventide
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    All this talk of sanctioning crafters and gathers make me afraid to invest time in this game. SE really bungled this re-release. I don't think I will be playing much anymore if they are taking 99% of what crafters/gathers earned legitimately.

If you never broke any rules, you should NEVER have negative actions taken against your account.

Real classy SE
    (7)

Player

I won't be paying for my sub if this isn't dealt with, not affected myself but it's not acceptable.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Fried Chicken
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    According to the CS rep I talked to they are powerless and your only real shot is to open an ingame ticket to the GM's. The question is how long it will take before I have to resub..on the fence about resubbing just to find out they can't do anything either. This whole scenario has just been handled so poorly..it's bad enough being wrongfully banned for 7 days but to not even get an actual investigation? Also it was such an automated process to the point that my retainer's still had their gil so people who may have avoided the 8mil barrier had retainer gil stocked up as to avoid having coin directly on your character.

Edit: They replied ingame with talk to the phone people. Really? So go back and forth endlessly until what?
    (3)
    Last edited by FriedChicken; 10-05-2013 at 09:17 AM.

Player
    Character
    Vynce Walker
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeneti View Post
    I won't be paying for my sub if this isn't dealt with, not affected myself but it's not acceptable.
    Right, because listening to ppl whining about sanctions (who are *always* innocent of course) is a perfectly reasonable method of acquiring the truth. Fact is, everyone says they are innocent. They are not. You dont have to be a genius to realize you are making far more gil than should be possible. But because ppl are profiting from it, they try to convince themselves that its all totally legit. Its hard to turn away anything that gives you a huge benefit, even if all common sense tells you that you should.

Willful blindness is a very real psychological trap used to justify behavior. Ppl will tell themselves anything if it means justifying a huge profit.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Mithril Winter
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    120k from allagans and questing in two weeks worth of time. But of course I must be lying and proclaiming my innocence to save those millions of gil I have stashed away.. such fail logic. Some people ARE innocent. SE is guilty of using a gauntlet instead of a glove.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Speeral Olbodra
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Delita View Post
    Spee! Whats up buddy?
    Delita!!!! How are you mang!!!!

how is the whole LS, you guys get on your server ok?
    you all having fun :P

Character
    Saviour Divinemight
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeneti View Post
    Please provide us a screenshot as proof, thanks.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vynce Walker
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithril View Post
    120k from allagans and questing in two weeks worth of time. But of course I must be lying and proclaiming my innocence to save those millions of gil I have stashed away.. such fail logic. Some people ARE innocent. SE is guilty of using a gauntlet instead of a glove.
    120k in two weeks =/= 8+ million in a month. You only serve to prove the point.
    (2)

Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast