Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Player
    Catnapping on a warm blanket stretched out in a sunbeam!
    Character
    Hina Meishou
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    This is all odd because many RMT/crystal sellers are all lvl 1 players. I see them all the time (report and blist). If players are legit and have lots of gil, then they would be lvl 50 or on up there.

This just doesn't feel right at all. I am all for dealing with this issue, but not that the expense of legit players.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Fuz Rush
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Those are gil buyers.

And don't believe them when they say "but... but I never bought gil!". 90% of the time it's just a lie.

Good riddance, I say.
    (21)

Player
    Character
    Arik Dotharl
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 57
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuz View Post
    Those are gil buyers.

And don't believe them when they say "but... but I never bought gil!". 90% of the time it's just a lie.

Good riddance, I say.
    What proof do you have of what you claim? Exactly.
    (17)

Player
    Character
    Aenarion Estelvir
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I wonder if it has something to do with selling 2 star recipe items, that seems to be a common factor for.those saying they were suspended.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Virtual Spy
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    I killed and farmed things for about roughly 3 hours. I made 200k. Without telling you how I made money and giving away my trade secret and If I continued this path, I would be a millionaire in a few days. I would be simply selling items I farmed and putting them on the marketplace. Would this constitute for a ban?
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Elysia Mazda
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 50
    I'm pushing 2 mil, haven't gotten any ban message yet. Made most of my money selling Raptorskin belts (other people have gotten into the market lately, though -- guess I made enough money exploiting that). Even HQ crafting gear never sells on the MB, and I've not made any two-stars. Been pretty wary of anyone asking me to make them -- I know damn well I would HQ them (every high-level crafter knows how easy HQ is), but I could never convince myself that these people could have legitimately gotten the 3 million gil for it. They may have up and temp-banned anyone who should have known better and took large sums of gil from a gil buyer. Would be pretty harsh, though; if they established that much, they could just have easily deleted the gil and sent a message saying "you fool, stop it".
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Shaenrael Calgarawyn
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Those are gil buyers.

Good riddance, I say.
    In my experience, the crafters are the least likely people to have bought gil. The only people I know who have bought gil are people who play a DoM or DoW class and were running out of gil and/or wanted to start and/or complete their relic quest.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Vaera Ty'rin
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by jcw005 View Post
    The problem with any inadvertent ban is that the S-E support number is not toll-free. In other words, you literally pay real $$$ because of a screw-up on their end.
    Completely agree. All support should be toll free. Though, while their methods may be crass, I'd be lying if I said I wasnt at least excited they're so 'gung ho' to stop RMT. That's not to say that the suspensions shouldn't be followed up with free game time or something, but removing RMT gil from the game in this manner is an interesting situation.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Arashi Uzumaki
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Curagaja View Post
    I have no idea, but if they are just targeting people with a lot of gil, then I'm safe.
    Ditto! Ditto!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Malcolm Reynolds
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Those are gil buyers.

Good riddance, I say.
    Sheesh. It's a good thing you don't run the judicial system. Guilty until proven innocent, huh? How very archaic of you.
    (24)
    Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast