Character
    Little Bunnyfufu
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_John View Post
    you deserve account termination
    Wait.. what? I don't understand why this person should be banned?
    (29)

Player
    Character
    Edda Menubrea
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    She said she did nothing, she could lie, of course, but who are you to judge? And based on what evidence?
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Fate Forever
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    I deserve to be suspended because I was selling items at prices other's were willing / wanted to pay? Keep trolling. If you look at the Reddit post, you will see hundreds of others that just started posting (This just started happening) of them getting suspended due to having a large amount of Gil. It's your choice to believe if ALL / ANY of us were doing anything illegal (Which I was not), but it is pretty ridiculous to be suspended for having too much gil.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Lycanar Diesalot
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinLi View Post
    I'm guessing it may be targeting people with over 1,000,000 gil.

Most of these people are either Win sellers, who sell a win run for 500K and higher, and chest farmers, who have abused the current system to gather High value mats people pay high amount of gil for by joining groups and making people who want to run the dungeon leave so they can continue to harass another goup they will join to continue their chest farming.
    I have close to a million gil, and the only stuff I sell are Culanarian food and materia that I got from farming spirit bond gear in CM... It's not hard to get a million gil playing legitimately.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Methos Ranperre
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    I sold a HQ Sargna /w 2 Melds for 1M.
    As a 50 Wvr/Fsh/Btn I play the market and supply demand.
    Gil really isn't an issue in this game as far as making it legitimately.

All I'm doing is saving up for FC housing since the prices are not announced.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Trixster Blackwood
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 28

Most of these people are either Win sellers, who sell a win run for 500K and higher, and chest farmers, who have abused the current system to gather High value mats people pay high amount of gil for by joining groups and making people who want to run the dungeon leave so they can continue to harass another goup they will join to continue their chest farming.
    I'd have to hope it is way more then 1mil gil. I have crafting to 22 and have reached 250k from selling items I can make and buying items off vendors and selling the for 4x what i buy them for. I haven't even really tried to make money yet. If i focused that i'd easily be in the millions.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rite Neow
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 60

1,000,000 gil is not a lot. If you are a crafter - really avid crafter - you can make that easily in a day or two of selling crafted gear. Especially weavers, selling HQ crafted "crafting" gear.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Vaera Ty'rin
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Luckily suspended != banned.

I'd guess that if it's confirmed you did not participate in RMT that you get your account banned. Freezing the funds (so to speak) for the initial combating of RMT could be the cause of this. Those that did will get a ban without being able to shuffle their gil.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Aenarion Estelvir
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    lol, I doubt SE is going on something as simple as over 1 mil gil. For starters, a crap ton of legacy players started 2.0 with way more than that.

Either those what got suspended were doing shady stuffs, or SE is being incredibly incompetent.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Mirabelle Goode
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomerOU View Post
    Luckily suspended != banned.

I'd guess that if it's confirmed you did not participate in RMT that you get your account banned. Freezing the funds (so to speak) for the initial combating of RMT could be the cause of this. Those that did will get a ban without being able to shuffle their gil.
    The problem with any inadvertent ban is that the S-E support number is not toll-free. In other words, you literally pay real $$$ because of a screw-up on their end.
    (9)
    If you had to choose between a million dollars and saving your best friend...what would be the first thing you'd buy?

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast