Player
    Character
    Azure Xanh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70

I pre-order Before Meteor OST and still have not received it

I do not want to create a dispute because I actually want my OST with the Wind-Up minion, I am just wondering if anybody else is still waiting

I made a ticket but I am not too confident SE customer service will get back at me...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lotharius Lionheart
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Patience is key for anything from SE. Btw I love your signature!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azure Xanh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    This is the response I got, they didn't even taken in that I have already paid for the product and still waiting on it or that FFXIV is already released or that I am already a subscriber.

Dear Customer,

Regarding your request for accountsupport. Please find your answer below.

Thank you for your interest in FINAL FANTASY XIV - BEFORE METEOR - ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK. As part of the initial print run, purchasers will receive a Wind-Up Dalamund minion. Please note that you will receive the Wind-Up Dalamud minion once FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn has launched. The bonus code must be redeemed by December 31, 2014. This soundtrack is a SQUARE ENIX Store Exclusive and can be purchased at store.na.square-enix.com while supplies last..

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Where do you live, what shipping method did you choose, this is info that should have been given.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azure Xanh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Canada

I chose the cheapest one so it didn't come with a tracking number, I do not want to watch it get to my address, I just wanted to get here period.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melithea Tinvelle
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    If you ordered this off the Square-Enix website store, which I'm guessing you did, then SE does not oversee your order or shipping. They outsource it to a third party called Digital River. You can contact Digital River customer support at 1-800-598-7450. Have your order number ready when you call, you are going to have to enter it with your phone and then confirm it verbally again with the operator who takes your call. The operator will confirm your order and payment, and then escalate it for an investigation to have someone check it. When I called, they told me to watch my e-mail and I received a notification that my order had been shipped later that evening.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by MiNuN View Post
    Canada

I chose the cheapest one so it didn't come with a tracking number, I do not want to watch it get to my address, I just wanted to get here period.
    Then it very well could take a while. Cheapest method + going through customs can easily take a while. Could it have gotten lost? Possibly, but there's not much SE or Digital River can do about it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Melithea Tinvelle
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    ispano has a good point. It took almost a week for mine to come and that was inside the U.S. Do you have a supposed shipping date or did you never get that notification?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azure Xanh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Melithea View Post
    ispano has a good point. It took almost a week for mine to come and that was inside the U.S. Do you have a supposed shipping date or did you never get that notification?
    I had an e-mail that said it was shipped and that was it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azure Xanh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Order Date: 8/13/2013

I just looked it up
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast