The following adjustments have been made as part of the newly released patch:
- We have adjusted the difficulty level on the following conjurer quests:
Trial by Wind / Trial by Water / Like Mother, Like Daughter
We have addressed the following issues:
- An issue wherein the chocobo companion action "Choco Medica" would not properly recover HP.
- The following quests were not able to be completed if a player’s inventory was full:
My Feisty Little Chocobo / Double Dragoon
- The cutscene for the "He Ain't Heavy" quest would be canceled when receiving damage.
- When challenging a boss during a FATE, the reward received when the FATE was unsuccessful was incorrect.
- There were cases where monsters in the Aurum Vale instanced raid would not use specific moves and the server would go down under certain circumstances.
- Searching for items on the markets that are available in large quantities would cause the game client to shut down.
- When stepping into an unknown land, players were able to obtain experience points repeatedly.
* We will be correcting the data for players that were affected by this issue.
If you received experience points in regards to this issue, please contact us via the Support Desk, or wait for more details from the Operations team.
We have implemented a solution to the following issue:
- Monsters would occasionally not appear during quest battles, which would prevent progression in the quest.