Player
    Character
    Arashi Uzumaki
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

HM Titan will be nerfed soon

I've seen many mmos nerf their content if the majority of players dislike the difficulty level (eg Diablo III Inferno Mode) so HM Titan will assuredly be hit with the nerf hammer sooner or later
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Drakka Jane
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Not even hard though.
    (48)

Player
    Character
    Marisa Kirisame
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 55
    I'd rather them nerf lag soon.
    (182)

Player
    Character
    Olober Parabellum
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    After 2.1, I think.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tyki Mikk
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I don't know but, boss battles that follow a pattern, I don't see them being hard honestly.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Brises Ravenheart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    SE has already stated that when the next, more difficult content is released, the previous difficult content will be made easier. Basically cycling difficulty levels so hardcores can get a chance at the greater difficulty, while allowing casuals to continue progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

I’m happy to see that you adventurers are up for a good challenge and ready to get down and dirty with some difficult content!

Of course in addition to supplementing the end-game with extreme battles and other challenging content, we will also reduce the difficulty of the existing high level content at the same time, as Yoshida has mentioned in previously during Letter from the Producer LIVE.

We're always reading and reporting your feedback, but please understand that when we introduce new content and supplement higher-level events, it allows us to ease up on earlier content. (Of course there will be things added in patch 2.1 that isn't focused on end-game.)

We’ll be announcing details about the specific content to be released in the near future, but I wanted to just remind you about the general plan.
    (24)
    Last edited by Brises; 09-26-2013 at 02:43 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ayaminae Yirien
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigul View Post
    I don't know but, boss battles that follow a pattern, I don't see them being hard honestly.
    It's not that a fight is hard, it's just people can't dodge crap, making an easy fight hard
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Edwin Li
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Brises View Post
    SE has already stated that when the next, more difficult content is released, the previous difficult content will be made easier. Basically cycling difficulty levels so hardcores can get a chance at the greater difficulty, while allowing casuals to continue progress.
    Well I expected this much considering current difficult level is to prevent everyone from burning through the current endgame content due to how little there is now.

once 2.1 is add we can expect a nerf on HM Primal fights during 2.1 or after 2.1 so a good amount of people can start entering the Extreme difficulty Primals, crystal tower, Good king Moggle Mog Primal Fight, Hard Mode Dungeons, and Binding coil.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Venti Moccacino
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 54
    Nooooo!, I havent reached 50 yet! I want to feel the weight of the earth! Why do they have to kill it for the true fans!

No seriously, I do not believe in nerfs,when I hit this content and it becomes nerf I will feel less interested on tackling it. I want to get my ass kicked across the chasm and fail and learn and rage and at the end be satisfied for beating something hard.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Edwin Li
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcsky View Post
    Nooooo!, I havent reached 50 yet! I want to feel the weight of the earth! Why do they have to kill it for the true fans!

No seriously, I do not believe in nerfs,when I hit this content and it becomes nerf I will feel less interested on tackling it. I want to get my ass kicked across the chasm and fail and learn and rage and at the end be satisfied for beating something hard.
    you still got a month or 2 before that nerf happens so start picking up the pace. It only take a few weeks to reach your first lvl 50 and enter endgame. Though it is kind of difficult now to find groups to help build up your endgame gear now due to school starting.

(currently still trying to get full DL set and my Ifrit weapon. Also building up my gil by selling shard so I can pay for the repair bills for endgame)
    (0)

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast