Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by HoroBoro View Post
    I'd rather them nerf lag soon.
    I think this is really want needs to be done. Its one thing to fight a tough mob because he is tough. Its another to fight a tough mob that is tough because of conditions completely out of your control.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Speg Tackular
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Juubi View Post
    I've seen many mmos nerf their content if the majority of players dislike the difficulty level (eg Diablo III Inferno Mode) so HM Titan will assuredly be hit with the nerf hammer sooner or later
    For the record...Diablo III's original Inferno Mode was complained about by just about every single player on the game. A very small percentage of people were able to progress. It was true challenge for sure. They nerfed it so much that I was able to log in after not playing for a couple months and complete the game from my previous sticking point and finish all the way through in one go.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ganth Fyrion
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    I wish they would nerf how often the server reads my position in the game.
    (1)
    I LIKE the fence. I get 2 groups to laugh at then.

Player
    Character
    Edwin Li
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Noshpan View Post
    I wish they would nerf how often the server reads my position in the game.
    ya position reading is the main issue here in this game.

I've played plenty of MMOs before but this is the first MMO that has position reading delays. Which currently has killed a lot of players.

Never really had any issues with dodging big hit AoE attacks in other MMOs because they don't have position delays in those MMO.

Heck even Secret World and Guild Wars 2 have massive instant kill or near instant kill AoE attacks from major boss but those can still be dodged without using the dodge ability in the game by simply moving out of the hit box. Here in FF14 you need to be out of the hit box within at least 2 seconds first or else the game thinks you're still in range.
    (1)
    Last edited by EdwinLi; 10-27-2013 at 04:35 AM.

Player
    Character
    Maoxx Lynos
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Fix the server Desync and the fight WILL be easier, no need for a nerf.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ayane Mitsui
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Please leave Titan alone!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Quasi Hemdem
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    In all honesty it isnt hard enough once u learn the mechanics. I went in to titan and beat it on my second try w some friends. I had a team that had beat it once or twice but spent the time and learned the mechanics. Im on a ps3 so I jumped on to teamspeak and just listen to the party leader tell me whats coming next and where to go. Its not him that is hard, it is the lack of communication and cooperation from the players.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Dusty Boots
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    so what? Titan EXTREME MODE is about to be released too. so you can just do that instead.
    (0)

Character
    Haru Degurechaff
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 65
    Wonder since they are nerfing titan hard mode if they'll just use the old hard mode as the extreme mode......? I hope not, something harder would be better.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ganth Fyrion
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinLi View Post
    ya position reading is the main issue here in this game.

I've played plenty of MMOs before but this is the first MMO that has position reading delays. Which currently has killed a lot of players.

Never really had any issues with dodging big hit AoE attacks in other MMOs because they don't have position delays in those MMO.

Heck even Secret World and Guild Wars 2 have massive instant kill or near instant kill AoE attacks from major boss but those can still be dodged without using the dodge ability in the game by simply moving out of the hit box. Here in FF14 you need to be out of the hit box within at least 2 seconds first or else the game thinks you're still in range.
    I've stopped counting the times I've moved out of the way of special attacks (frontal, conical, aoe) and still get hit well after I've cleared the zone of attack.
    (3)
    I LIKE the fence. I get 2 groups to laugh at then.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast