Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Star Breeze
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    The fight feels like Ifrit Erruptions 1.0. Sick of this.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Starfish Melody
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    i think the titan fight is nice, and ballanced except for phase 5, as a healer with the latency i got, i can manage ok surviving but barly myself, i can't stoneskin the tank in time tho, and sometimes the 2nd mountin buster falls on tank while i am trying to dodge all the wieghts and make sure medica covering everyone. phase 5 for my healer is so hard for me, i dont know what to do really.. i am stuck i guess..
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kik Inperi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by starLivitation View Post
    and sometimes the 2nd mountin buster falls on tank while i am trying to dodge all the wieghts
    No it doesn't- it comes after landslide, every time. You have more than enough time to spam several cure 2's immediately after landslide, and then GTFO as soon as weights are about to pop. If he just encased someone in rock, then he's gonna use Tumult right after MB, and if he just used bombs, he's gonna plume right after MB. That's all you gotta remember as healer XD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Syn Maris
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by LunarEmerald View Post
    Titan is about the difficulty of Turn 1 and 2 Coil.

It will most certainly be nerfed come 2.2, when they expand Coil and don't want players getting left behind.
    Turn 3 is also a joke too.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Syaoran Nailo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by twigglypuff View Post
    well, that just means one of three things

A) the person with the relic was good enuff to get through titan, in which case they are moer than welcome in my endgame

B) the person got carried through titan, in which case they arent really welcome in my endgame

c)they paid for a good group to run them thru, in which case they need to immediatly gtfo my endgame

B and C can kinda be viewed as the same, but i'd rather B than C to be honest.

Furthermore, no amount of gear will help the person in BOC if they suck. BOC is ruthless. I love it.
    9 out of 10 people say the Coils is much easier than Titan. The 10th person tends to be lying to make themselves feel better.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sally Syrup
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    Titan is not even that hard as of now. Many players are already working on alt relics.

On a side note, I'm looking forward to the new extreme modes they will be adding. This game needs some challenging content.
    (0)
    Adventure, that's the life for me!

7. 10-27-2013 01:37 AM

Character
    Randolont Althoreaux
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Titan story and hard mode are the only places where I see server lag. Had one fail where a server side lag spike killed half of the group during one of the row bombs. If they reduced the lag on Titan some really good players on Midgardsormr would have their relics. Yes I am on ps3 which means I have to almost constantly be moving which is a problem since I'm a healer. My husband is on the PC and there is a 2-3 second delay and trust me you can't have any lag when those 2-3 seconds might mean you die or live. I don't mind that it's hard I have pre phase 5 down except when we skip one or two things. Only time I tend to die is because of the lag issue when pre phase5. An example of what lag can do to a PS3 player is when a landslide goes down the middle and they run to the edge of a side and still get hit by said slide. The lag server side is what makes many want to rage quit or win via merc groups. Not the difficulty of remembering the pattern.
    (2)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Brises View Post
    SE has already stated that when the next, more difficult content is released, the previous difficult content will be made easier. Basically cycling difficulty levels so hardcores can get a chance at the greater difficulty, while allowing casuals to continue progress.
    The fact is titan is not hard at all there is no reason to nerf it period.
    (0)

Character
    Haru Degurechaff
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 65
    Gear treadmill and themepark is the name of the game. Old content gets nerfed new content comes out and more gear is released making the old gear worthless. My only question is what will I get for beating the extreme titan?
    (0)

Character
    Shiyo Kozuki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by dRakk View Post
    Not even hard though.
    It's not very difficult once you memorize it, but I still think it's an incredible fight. My favorite MMO boss ever, I enjoy it much more than coil. I wish coil bosses weren't so generic and boring(as a healer). Extreme mode titan better be insane, I look forward to all extreme mode primals.
    (2)

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast