Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Konrad Curze
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    If they can't fix the lag issue server side then absolutely give a longer timer to give people more time to move.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Heal Bus
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    If we gave most normal WoW bosses an buff through SE netcoding they would probably pose a challenge too -_-
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Damien Ramirez
    World
    Shinryu
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Juubi View Post
    I've seen many mmos nerf their content if the majority of players dislike the difficulty level (eg Diablo III Inferno Mode) so HM Titan will assuredly be hit with the nerf hammer sooner or later
    Doesnt need a Nerf (although i wouldnt complain if they nerfed the stomps)

It needs Weight of the LAGG & LAGGslide fixed!!! Wish Se would comment on Why its the only constantly lagging Primal Battle & when they are going to fix it
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Edda Menubrea
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by UBERHAXED View Post
    Snip

By animation delay I assumed you meant the animations occur before the action, which can be a problem with interrupts, and makes instant casts not instant at all. What you're basically saying is that on PS3, it's even worse than horrible. If this really is true, I don't understand why anyone wanting to do endgame content have any reason to play this game on PS3 at all.

As a side-note, reaction times is mostly irrelevant in MMO gaming. The average reaction time of a human is about 215 ms, so anywhere between 190-230 would probably be of highest prevalence, 40 ms difference is hardly game breaking. Failure typically comes from lack of awareness, focus or anticipation.
    (1)
    Last edited by Menubrea; 09-26-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kimmuriel Oblorda
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    You really can't compare FFXIV to other mmo's because other mmo's aren't made by SE. Compare it to FFXI if anything, and then think about how soon you'll see a nerf to content.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nola Alsuna
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    If they nerf Titan they just treat a symptom and not the cause.
    Titan isn't rly hard. His actions are predictable and he has a simple skill rotation.
    The main problem is the delay. Even if you see yourself outside of any attacks, you still get hit. I play from Europe and in order to get out of the puddles I have to run before they even appear.
    Nerfing Titan fixes nothing. He's just the first boss delay will kill you. It goes on with Bahamut's coil turn 2. My FC-group tried hours to kill it and it always failed cause the boss wasn't interrupted even if the skill was casted in time or our melees couldn't run out of the AoE even if they saw themselves outside.
    After hours of frustration we all tried Lowerping and surprise: no laggs, no delay, boss was dead the second try. After that we did Titan with 6 ppl and we did it without problems.
    Titan doesn't need a nerf - delay does!
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Sword Coheir
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Hard to say, it might be nerfed a bit, but I half expected content in general to get semi-nerfed to balance the Hard/Extreme difficulty content once they come out with them.
    (0)

Support RDM Development: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/42776-How-Would-You-Design-Red-Mage%21[/center]

Player
    Character
    Soveia Shadowsong
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    It's the lag that is a problem there, not the difficulty.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I never seen this lag on Titan. Usually when people say its lag its an excuse for messing. Sure its not your connection/PC. Killed Titan HM many times no lag what so ever.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nola Alsuna
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    I never seen this lag on Titan. Usually when people say its lag its an excuse for messing. Sure its not your connection/PC. Killed Titan HM many times no lag what so ever.
    Yeah and because you doesn't have any problems everybody else doesn't ^^
    No it works fine as long as I don't go into a dungeon. It's only that bad in Titan etc. so I don't think it's just my connection.
    It's not rly lagg it's more delay.
    Here an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5g4T...layer_embedded
    (9)
    Last edited by NolaAlsuna; 09-26-2013 at 04:39 PM.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast