Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Character
    Neru Silverlight
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Borfin View Post
    The main difficulty of the fight isn't the fight, it's Duty Finder groups who give it 1-2 attempts for new people to learn and then disband. That's fine when the content's progression, but when it's not SE wants to give people the opportunity to get their relic weapon and move the **** on from the thing.

That's what the nerfs are aimed towards.
    Real difficulty with the fight is the delay (though honestly I haven't been suffering from it anymore, I wonder if SE *fixed* it, for Titan atleast, WP stinky bomb is still broken XD and there is still normal lag)

Anyway, you shouldn't try to find a serious group in DF, why? Because you simply can't control it, refining it into a kill group.
    (1)

Character
    Kyuyuna Shadowsun
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I think the nerf will come from everybody being above ilvl70 gear. Getting base relic weapon equivalent from moggle king etc.

And the people who are not level 50 and don't want it to be nerfed for some reason. Why the hell are you not level 50 if you want "hardcore" content? This is not the first time this happens in MMO's. If you want the challenge of bugged fights when they are released then be on the edge, not so far behind that when you reach it it's no longer relevant.
    (0)

Character
    Neru Silverlight
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by HoroBoro View Post
    I'd rather them nerf lag soon.
    This, this and this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Risae View Post
    The new lagfix itself will be the nerf for 2.1.
    Now even DF partys will be able to firsttry kill him.
    Yay!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jack Nightshroud
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    If they do nerf hard content it will be all the more reason for me to quit, don't want to but sigh.... tired of them nerfing anything remotely challenging then turning it into another grind.
    (0)

Character
    Alhandra Starbreeze
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    titan is not hard, people are just bad at dodging and are too lazy to memorize a pre determined move set. learn to dodge or learn to read and you can beat titan. lag is only a valid excuse if you didnt know the attack was coming. which, is not really much of an excuse. p5 titan does 9 moves, that never change. ever. not that hard bro's

i play on ps3 and im a healer. if i can do it anyone can
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rijda Highstaff
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by NeruMew View Post
    Real difficulty with the fight is the delay (though honestly I haven't been suffering from it anymore, I wonder if SE *fixed* it, for Titan atleast, WP stinky bomb is still broken XD and there is still normal lag)

Anyway, you shouldn't try to find a serious group in DF, why? Because you simply can't control it, refining it into a kill group.
    That's the problem, they want it to be killable in DF. At least when the raid following BC is released, since it'll otherwise simply be ANOTHER block to people accessing new content.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them remove the attunement requirements for BC at the same time.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Renzo Genji
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Titan Lag needs to be addressed. Sometimes im ok and other times its unbearable. I am on my 7th relic and I cant even stay alive sometimes because of the spikes...
    (1)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14