Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Character
    Gode Shenon
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    As a Warrior tanking Titan, you have to save your "oh shit" Buttons for the Mountain Busters (i.e. Thrill of Battle and Infuriate/Inner Beast). Those come always after the Bombs,so make youre you dodge all of them. If you got hit by one or two, heal yourself or Pop Thrill of Battle but remember you need one of the two incase the Mountain Buster Crits!

We didn´t kill Titan with a DPS LB, because we used the Tank Limit for the Last Stomp Phase.

The Fight is Hard as a Warrior but not impossible by any Stretch. If you have Healers who know how to heal a Warrior (not just for Titan), are able the dodge the Bombs (probably the most Important ,since that enables you to save you´re CD´s for use after the Mountain Busters) and know when to Pop you´re CD´s, then youre good to go.

I had Full DL + Garudas Scream + 1 iLVL 90 Ring before i even tried Titan with my FC. ~ 7.5k HP was enough for that, even if it was close sometimes.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rios Drakoon
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWitcher View Post
    or you could simply wait untill the bring crystal tower out which is suppose to be progression before coil anyway, and the innevitable Titan HM nerf anyways, and stop trying to rush relic when its really not needed as a tank for non coil stuff, i dont see why 99% of the people who are rushing relic have no static FC or even plan on doing serious coil raiding
    So, you say "Warrior can wait til CT is out, grab CT gear and then do Titan/Coil"... bad question... WHY can Paladin do Coil and Titan HM with current gear?

You see, mainpoint from all These "cry me river" Threads in Forum is, the Gab between Warrior and Paladin is way to much. Warrior Need a Buff. Point.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaos Conna
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 71
    Considering ho many people have completed titan hm... I highly doubt they'll nerf it. Its a completely balanced fight which is obviously doable.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4