Character
    Anderian Ashald
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50

Materia meld caps for Disciples of Land

Hey all,
    I thought it would be a cool idea to have a thread dedicated to meld caps for gathering gear. I know some of you think the caps should be a some sort of guarded secret and let everyone figure it out for themselves, but I'm hoping more of you are a bit more cooperative than that. So, feel free to confirm caps that you have discovered, I'll try my best to keep this first post updated. I'll start by sharing caps for some miner gear and accessories that I have discovered. Oh, also, this is for the top level gear. It's usually just a waste to meld leveling gear, even in gathering classes. I'll add any information I gather here, but I play all DoH and DoL classes, so I'm in no hurry to get everything melded.

The format is STAT: AMOUNT, and the amount is the number that can be added to the item, not the total.

Accessories (ALL) [NQ caps] [HQ caps]
    Raptorskin Survival Belt [GP: ???, Gathering: ???, Perception: ???] [GP: 4, Gathering: 3, Perception: 2]
    Raptorskin Choker [GP: ???, Gathering: ???, Perception: ???] [GP: 7, Gathering: 3, Perception: 3]
    Raptorskin Ring [GP: ???, Gathering: ???, Perception: ???] [GP: 4, Gathering: 3, Perception: 3]
    Electrum Earrings [GP: ???, Gathering: ???, Perception: ???] [GP: 7, Gathering: 3, Perception: 3]
    Militia Bracelets [GP: ???, Gathering: ???, Perception: ???] [GP: 7, Gathering: 3, Perception: 4]

Artifact Armor and Tools
    Militia Sledgehammer / Militia Scythe [GP: ???, Gathering: ???, Perception: ???] [GP: ???, Gathering: ???, Perception: 20+]
    Head [GP: ???, Gathering: ???, Perception: ???] [GP: 4, Gathering: 4, Perception: 11]
    Body [GP: ???, Gathering: ???, Perception: ???] [GP: 1, Gathering: 11, Perception: 6]
    Hands [GP: ???, Gathering: ???, Perception: ???] [GP: 1, Gathering: 8, Perception: 4]
    Legs [GP: ???, Gathering: ???, Perception: ???] [GP: 4, Gathering: 6, Perception: 1]
    Feet [GP: ???, Gathering: ???, Perception: ???] [GP: 4, Gathering: 1, Perception: 6]
    (52)
    Last edited by Anderian; 10-06-2013 at 09:24 AM.