Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Mindful Pizza
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60

They should hire a consulting person from south korea or , north america or EU.

For there online infrastructure, It like 5 years behind right now if look at there customer service. That 10 years behind, and the way they are working on the lag is 5 years.
    The game it self is fun and good but the online part, With the speed parts and the customer service is horrible, Example: if dodge the red circle and get hit out of the circle 5 feet away? really that was fixed 4 years ago.
    (6)

Character
    Alhanelem Amidatelion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    The customer service is fine, the infrastructure is fine, you don't know what you're talking about.
    Example: if dodge the red circle and get hit out of the circle 5 feet away? really that was fixed 4 years ago.
    And it's not broken here either.

YOu need to leave the AoE area by the time the casting bar finishes. Every time I do this, I don't get hit. This is when the animation begins. If you're complaining that you're out when you see the animation on your body, you were not out of the area in time. It is YOU who is failing, not the game. Beyond that, if you really are out before the casting bar finishes, then you are lagging and it is your problem, not SE's.

Titan's weights, ifrit's plumes and cracks, the instant I step off of these, I'm safe. Some of the animations on other AoEs are a bit delayed, but if you go by the casting bar you will always be safe if you got out of the cone/circle before it finishes. This is not an infrastructure problem.
    (1)

Character
    Shiyo Kozuki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by mindful View Post
    For there online infrastructure, It like 5 years behind right now if look at there customer service. That 10 years behind, and the way they are working on the lag is 5 years.
    The game it self is fun and good but the online part, With the speed parts and the customer service is horrible, Example: if dodge the red circle and get hit out of the circle 5 feet away? really that was fixed 4 years ago.
    Japan in general is still living in the 1800's, you should see their laws and how they handle stuff in their country. It's well known they're living in the past so it overlaps over to their video games and everything they make.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anthony Jordan
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    The customer service is fine, the infrastructure is fine.
    I worry about people sometimes.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Soulscare Thrynn
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

YOu need to leave the AoE area by the time the casting bar finishes. Every time I do this, I don't get hit.
    You must be playing in NA.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kobolt Caerulos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Japan in general is still living in the 1800's, you should see their laws and how they handle stuff in their country. It's well known they're living in the past so it overlaps over to their video games and everything they make.
    thats pretty ignorant.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ghap Tastic
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    The customer service is fine, the infrastructure is fine, you don't know what you're talking about.

YOu need to leave the AoE area by the time the casting bar finishes. Every time I do this, I don't get hit. This is when the animation begins. If you're complaining that you're out when you see the animation on your body, you were not out of the area in time. It is YOU who is failing, not the game. Beyond that, if you really are out before the casting bar finishes, then you are lagging and it is your problem, not SE's.

Titan's weights, ifrit's plumes and cracks, the instant I step off of these, I'm safe. Some of the animations on other AoEs are a bit delayed, but if you go by the casting bar you will always be safe if you got out of the cone/circle before it finishes. This is not an infrastructure problem.
    Your fooling yourself!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Zepherius Ozmonium
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 43
    Quote Originally Posted by Gapik View Post
    Your fooling yourself!
    You're or you are.
    (1)

Character
    Shiyo Kozuki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobolt View Post
    thats pretty ignorant.

You have the audacity to message me in game and insult me out of the blue, then are too scared to confront me, and instead hide behind an obvious "mistell" lie?
    Grow up.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Zepherius Ozmonium
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 43
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post

You have the audacity to message me in game and insult me out of the blue, then are too scared to confront me, and instead hide behind an obvious "mistell" lie?
    Grow up.
    Wow that's pretty bad. You actually followed her in game to say the same thing you already said here? Stalk much?
    (6)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast