Character
    Dragon Slayer
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    (7)

Greetings,

We realize that there is a huge demand for vanity slots and the development team would like to implement this as soon as possible. However, implementation will not make it in time for patch 2.1.

We'll be sure to keep you updated on the status, but rest assured that it is on the way!
    (82)
    Okipuit - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Aryn Tatsuuchi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 85
    Quote Originally Posted by rocco1986 View Post
    Yoshi said himself, it will not be coming until later. because it changes the way gear looks in the game. he wants people to enjoy the current looks, because the design team worked hard on it.
    Well, I'm not even up to endgame stuff... and I do not enjoy the heavy darklight I see around... I personally think it's rather ugly.

But I am aware others may like that. For them that's great...

But for others, we want to wear what we like the looks of and not be penalized for it.

Edit: oh lookie, Rep post...
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Blaize Kennedy
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Greetings,

We realize that there is a huge demand for vanity slots and the development team would like to implement this as soon as possible. However, implementation will not make it in time for patch 2.1.

We'll be sure to keep you updated on the status, but rest assured that it is on the way!
    Cheers for response however can you then please ask the Dev team to stop adding in more and more Vanity fluff (TGS Earrings for example) and start fixing things?!

Many thanks!
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Soulscare Thrynn
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Greetings,

Just hope the devs realise that the fact that everyone looks the same is kinda game breaking...
    (26)

Player
    Character
    Miico Peppermint
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Signed.
    This thread can almost come down to being a "DL is fugly" thread with the amount of similar comments. Evidentally, whomever designed that outfit missed badly. We could always go to star wars mmo if we want to look like dark sith lords could we not? I'm disappointed by all the hooded coats in the game though. I wish they looked a bit less like something a beggar would wear, and something more magey having bigger hoods and being more form fitting.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Gypsy Whisperwind
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
    lol! So cute!

Greetings,

Thanks for the heads up. I really appreciate how active the community reps are. It is important, but I still think there are other priorities that need to be done for the game, which you guys are clearly aware of. I think you're doing the right things in the right order. Don't falter.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Miico Peppermint
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by rocco1986 View Post
    Yoshi said himself, it will not be coming until later. because it changes the way gear looks in the game. he wants people to enjoy the current looks, because the design team worked hard on it.
    I think they should do their jobs and stop worrying about hurt feelings that their taste may not match what the majority wants. They should be looking at stats and see what design themes are least liked and stop making things that look similar to them.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Mide Uyagir
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Greetings,

This is really, really depressing.
    (27)

Player
    Character
    Ketayl Travere
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 41
    I was going to say add Ketayl Travere and Silver Stryfe to the list as we have both come across sets of armor that make us cringe, but the devs beat me to posting.

/sadface
    (3)

Page 26 of 80 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast