Player
    Character
    Kahla Lakshmi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

Post your concerns (issues, bugs) with FFXIV

I really want this to be a topic that people with genuine concerns come to post their issues because there's an issue that should be addressed. There are a few things in this game that actually bother me and I think if "changed" or "fixed" would make the player population a lot happier. Please keep this mature as possible.

My first issue that brought me to create this post; an issue that shouldn't exist in the first place.

- Crystal Tower
    After completing Crystal Tower, I went to view the "Loot." Less than a second had passed and I now obtained a piece of equipment I cannot even use because everyone left the raid immediately. This isn't just a couple hours of my time I'm losing, this is an entire week gone for someone who is trying to play at a competitive level. I can't even imagine how much this as happened to others already.

My idea to address this: There's already a timer on Treasure Chests, why not make it so equipment cannot auto drop until that timer has run out?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kahla Lakshmi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    - Arcanist
    Playing FFXI I very much so enjoyed playing both Scholar and Summoner. I was rather thrilled at the fact that I was able to level both up at once too and it's the only class that allows you to level both jobs at once. Later did I discover when you're playing end game content stats are very important and we all know this. Because of the system in place now, I have to pick one or the other. If I spend my bonus attributes into MND for Scholar my Summoner cannot reach its full potential because it's now missing all the INT bonus. I'm aware that I can spend my grand company points but that's 10,000 seals every time I want to reset. That's a lot of seal farming every time I wish to change jobs.

My idea to address this: Bonus Attributes not just set to the base job but once you equip your Soul Crystal you need to spend Bonus points for that job as well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kahla Lakshmi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    - Crafting

If you're in the middle of crafting and you're randomly disconnected from the 90000 issue or just unfortunately lose your connection at all and disconnect, you lose everything you were currently crafting. I can understand why if people do not get the condition they want and try to reset their synthesis but there has to be a way to address this.

My idea to address this: When you log back in, be exactly back to were you were in the synthesis. I don't know how hard it would be to do this but for a franchise like Final Fantasy that has been in development now since 1987 I would hope you could figure out something rather then {That's too bad.}

These are issues I've encountered and I'm sure there are more so please posts things you've come across and let's try to bring attention to them so they can be dealt with.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tazo Yoshi
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    1. Coil lockout
    2. Pointless crafting economy
    3. Broken RNG
    These are 'issues' imo
    (1)

Character
    Saika Rose
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    You can reedit your post to avoid the 1000 char limitation

Quote Originally Posted by Kahla View Post
    I really want this to be a topic that people with genuine concerns come to post their issues because there's an issue that should be addressed. There are a few things in this game that actually bother me and I think if "changed" or "fixed" would make the player population a lot happier. Please keep this mature as possible.

My first issue that brought me to create this post; an issue that shouldn't exist in the first place.

- Crystal Tower
    After completing Crystal Tower, I went to view the "Loot." Less than a second had passed and I now obtained a piece of equipment I cannot even use because everyone left the raid immediately. This isn't just a couple hours of my time I'm losing, this is an entire week gone for someone who is trying to play at a competitive level. I can't even imagine how much this as happened to others already.

My idea to address this: There's already a timer on Treasure Chests, why not make it so equipment cannot auto drop until that timer has run out?

- Arcanist
    Playing FFXI I very much so enjoyed playing both Scholar and Summoner. I was rather thrilled at the fact that I was able to level both up at once too and it's the only class that allows you to level both jobs at once. Later did I discover when you're playing end game content stats are very important and we all know this. Because of the system in place now, I have to pick one or the other. If I spend my bonus attributes into MND for Scholar my Summoner cannot reach its full potential because it's now missing all the INT bonus. I'm aware that I can spend my grand company points but that's 10,000 seals every time I want to reset. That's a lot of seal farming every time I wish to change jobs.

My idea to address this: Bonus Attributes not just set to the base job but once you equip your Soul Crystal you need to spend Bonus points for that job as well.

-Crafting

If you're in the middle of crafting and you're randomly disconnected from the 90000 issue or just unfortunately lose your connection at all and disconnect, you lose everything you were currently crafting. I can understand why if people do not get the condition they want and try to reset their synthesis but there has to be a way to address this.

My idea to address this: When you log back in, be exactly back to were you were in the synthesis. I don't know how hard it would be to do this but for a franchise like Final Fantasy that has been in development now since 1987 I would hope you could figure out something rather then {That's too bad.}

These are issues I've encountered and I'm sure there are more so please posts things you've come across and let's try to bring attention to them so they can be dealt with
    Your welcome...
    (1)
    Last edited by Ed_N_Ants; 01-21-2014 at 08:38 AM.