Page 36 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Lilith Loveless
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    yes this 1000x this. i have been buying my darklight accessories instead of replacing my bard af. i just love the look too damn much.

pretty please with a moogle on top ^^
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Alonzo Vivas
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Greetings,

We realize that there is a huge demand for vanity slots and the development team would like to implement this as soon as possible. However, implementation will not make it in time for patch 2.1.

We'll be sure to keep you updated on the status, but rest assured that it is on the way!
    sigh. disappointed. it's hard to play if you don't like what you're wearing.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Zimnel Redoran
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I miss this feature very much in this game, so add me to the list
    Then another suggestion, please add more sets to our "seventeen" list of doable sets (20-25).
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Mide Uyagir
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Hycinthus View Post
    sigh. disappointed. it's hard to play if you don't like what you're wearing.
    This is so true. Appearance is way more important than a lot of people might give it credit for. If we don't like the look of our character, it's very hard to connect to it and to the game in extension.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Malitias Anxifer
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by HotShotx View Post
    SO many spoiled entitled kids.. Do you even realize how many "EXPANSIONS", not even patches, WoW took to release transmog? Give it a break.
    Well.. 1st of all you shouldn't talk like you know the people that post stuff here.
    Yup, I know when WoW released it. This ain't WoW. So who cares what or when WoW does anything? If you talk like that I could argue "GW2 had that from the beginning".
    It's kinda strange people talk about "needing" it, true. It would be awesome feature, yes.
    I just realized replying to someone giving a useless comment is not really more useful... whatever. ^^ *hit post*

Edit: Sign me up btw! =D
    (3)
    Last edited by Malitias; 10-02-2013 at 06:48 PM.

Player
    Character
    Jeyza Re
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I can get behind this.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Jeyza Re
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by HotShotx View Post
    SO many spoiled entitled kids.. Do you even realize how many "EXPANSIONS", not even patches, WoW took to release transmog? Give it a break.
    And you know how many years it took Ford to build a car with an electric starter? Should we still be cranking the engine by hand with any new car manufacturers?
    (8)
    Last edited by am0n; 10-02-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Player
    Character
    Jeyza Re
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    To add to the OP: I'd like to see all slots be part of the appearance tab. I found a tunic I like (Linen Bliaurd), but the necklace I have looks like a gorget. I'd prefer one I found earlier for appearance that just looks like a necklace with gems.
    (5)

Character
    Neru Silverlight
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by am0n View Post
    And you know how many years it took Ford to build a car with an electric starter? Should we still be cranking the engine by hand with any new car manufacturers?
    Hmm... Maybe we should go back until we can all reinvent the world we live in!

On topic.. Yeah the way we look is important, to most people even if we don't realize, visual estimulation helps a lot, maybe some don't mind it (and by it I mean the way your character looks right now, cause I'm sure we can find ways to dress it up to the point you do start minding it) but it's been proven that a lot do, and besides, don't wanna look all alike, individuality is important.

And to add something else! Please dont forget to include the HIDE option, to earrings and necklaces, or something of that sort... It's not fun running around with pink earrings... I don't want my kitty ears pierced D:!
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Saber Alter
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    /signed

S'xhin Nunh
    (2)

Page 36 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast