Page 27 of 80 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tiggy Te'al
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 53
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Cheers for response however can you then please ask the Dev team to stop adding in more and more Vanity fluff (TGS Earrings for example) and start fixing things?!

Many thanks!
    The programmers who add new features are not the same people as the artists who make the in game models. They can easily do both at once with no detriment to the other teams.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Kirae Naellenar
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Greetings,

We realize that there is a huge demand for vanity slots and the development team would like to implement this as soon as possible. However, implementation will not make it in time for patch 2.1.

We'll be sure to keep you updated on the status, but rest assured that it is on the way!
    Kind of disappointing, but understandable. Still slotted for 2.2, then, I guess..Hopefully the salon options will be varied enough to tide the appearance lovers amongst us until then..Though at current patch estimates being 3-4 months between patches, that's probably not likely. Also, might want to dial back the vanity items until we can actually wear them without a huge stat hit, they're nice to have, but kind of pointless without a way to -use- them.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Blaize Kennedy
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggy View Post
    The programmers who add new features are not the same people as the artists who make the in game models. They can easily do both at once with no detriment to the other teams.
    Oh and then who adds the code for said "Models" to be displayed, acquired, activated, and so on ingame?! Really, you didn't give that much thought did you?!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zephyr Winds
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Sure.

Zephyr Winds
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Alexion Skylark
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Alexion Skylark signed this with his golden feather made from golden chocobo feathers.

And so did Xiris Moonglow and Espethro Hip.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Alenna Nightmoon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Oh and then who adds the code for said "Models" to be displayed, acquired, activated, and so on ingame?! Really, you didn't give that much thought did you?!
    A different programmer group focuses on "quality of life" issues while another group works on things like bugs/lag/etc.

And grouping all the programmers up to focus on one dire issue would most likely cause them to trip over each other, not fix things faster. So that isn't a realistic option either. As a person with coding experience I can say there is a strong "too many cooks in one kitchen" effect when it comes to programming manpower.

As for this topic I'd like to see it continue just to keep the devs informed that this is a high priority quality of life issue.
    (5)
    Last edited by Obreck; 09-30-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Right now, my vanity slot is "town gear". I just put on the stuff I like the most no matter the level. It will be cool having real vanity slots tho.
    That being said, I do not think that this should be put before server fixes, bugs, rmt/botter removal, economy related fixes AT ALL.
    Thanks for the reply Okiput!
    (2)
    Last edited by MStowastiqVahlshdeh; 09-28-2013 at 06:48 AM.

Strix: "Behold this collection of grimoires of legend! Feel their power and puissance, and let it fill you with rapturous pleasure...then DIE!"

<>.<>.<>
    Hai! I'm Vahl, in ur mmorpgs, sort'n my inventory and putt'n 2 many H's in my name since FFXI..
    FFXIV Inventory Tetris Champ

Player
    Character
    Dreathor Carter
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 51
    Wish they had a "dislike" button for posts V_V lol....

I really really really.... really hate the fact that I look like everyone else.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Freja Ragnarok
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Give us Vanity system now! I´ve just reached with with me other classes smn and war and I´m really boycotting the multi slot gears so atm I`m just running around with the ugly ilvl60 gear you get from AK.

VANITY GEARUUUURUUU
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Siavel Trafalgar
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Cheers for response however can you then please ask the Dev team to stop adding in more and more Vanity fluff (TGS Earrings for example) and start fixing things?!
    Vanity stuff - artists, modelling team, etc
    Fixing stuff - coders.
    People working on the vanity stuff can't do the fixing of stuff, that's how it works. xD
    (1)

Page 27 of 80 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast