Thread: ERROR 90000

Player
    Character
    Mizu Hana
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    i've gotten 7 90k's with 3 hour period never had this problem before, and after getting my 90k gave me leaver debuff like it was my fault =/
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Darkken Moneybags
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    Please fix this SE!!!! I've gotten this 90k all of a sudden now for the past 3 hrs ... Can we please have some Technical support.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Felix Desperaux
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ventlus View Post
    i've gotten 7 90k's with 3 hour period never had this problem before, and after getting my 90k gave me leaver debuff like it was my fault =/
    Yep, I was helping a low level FC member do Copperbell Mines when I got a 90k, then 3102, and then when I finally get back in, I'm locked out.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Firstartemis Centuri
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 22
    This issue started again monday for me. I've received the same issue at least twice a night every night this week. Tonight, 4 times from 2000-2045, Twice in the dungeon following that, Twice during Garuda (i left because of it), finally about 6 times while trying to get my finall 100 tomes. Every time I would que (about 6 times), about 15 20 minutes bam error 90000 and I would have to queue again.

I'm getting tired of this. I work all week and the only thing I'm trying to do is relax this weekend and play some video games. It's sad when a free game like rift and even neverwinter have less lag and almost 0 dc errors. You'd think a company who had to recall their first version of this particular mmo would figure out that there are certain things needed to make a good game. One of which, limited hardware glitches, is probably the most important.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haleir Yothegarda
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 13
    Hello forums! It's a shame my inaugural post is technical problems, but here goes.

I am frequently experiencing error 90000. It happens wantonly and without regard to what I was I doing in game at the time, here is what I have noted:

- It seemed do be more prominent during peak time on Friday evening, disconnecting every 2 to 7 minutes. (roughly)
    - Playing later into the night, I found myself able to play without experiencing disconnect issues.
    - Now today (Saturday) the problem is back as bad ever. Error 90000 all over the place.

During this issue, I was able to:
    -- Stay connected to Ventillo with ping between 31 and 47
    -- Stay connected to Steam
    -- Stream a video playlist from YouTube in 1080p without waiting for buffering

I have attempted the following solutions to fix this error, none were successful:
    -- Resetting my router with a power cycle.
    -- Looking for a router firmware update.
    -- Forwarding FFXIV's ports.
    -- Using a VPN (I know some have reported this as a solution, thinking that ISPs throttling FFXIV's traffic was the issue, it didn't work for me.)

I'm in Texas USA on Grande Communications as my ISP.

Here's hoping SE can figure out a fix.
    (2)
    Last edited by Haleir; 09-22-2013 at 02:11 AM.

Player
    Character
    Darkken Moneybags
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    I just got hit with 90000 again for the second night in a row. Please SE get on top of this problem before you have a huge issue on your hands.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Setsuri Aznable
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 65
    Same with the 90k here also, it only started happening 2 days ago, but its been happening like 5-7times a night, or till i just give up and stop playing for the day. i can get back on but for like 10 mins
    then im 90k'd back off. (Please Assist)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Damien Ramirez
    World
    Shinryu
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    90k Error right now
    balmung.

Yesterday it was someone else in my FC when there 90k stopped funny mine started.
    (0)
    Last edited by prymortal; 09-22-2013 at 09:30 PM.

Player
    Character
    Mister Dash
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

Same here

Just Got kicked with a 90k just doing hunting mobs near black brush station. this isn't the first time it's happened either, it always tends to happen to me when doing Svara Fate. This is the first time in a while though that resetting the game gave me the "Could not update NA/EU server" message. Kind of a pisser :/
    (0)
    Last edited by Dashiel; 09-22-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3