Player
    Character
    Tantum Hice
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 47

Failing a Guildhest bug

So.. I'm a lvl 40 whm and I wanted to get into some low level guildhests to help them out a bit.

I got into the "Hero in a halfshell" guildhest and for some reason the tank decided to NOT pull the mob where it needed to be. Even after everyone telling him where to pull the oversized turtle.

So we failed because the dps/tank killed the turtle.

After this failure I was locked out for 15mins from joining all other guildhests/dungeons etc..

Why are we being punished for failing a guildhest because one person wasn't able to listen to instructions?

Last I heard leaving a dungeon/guildhest granted you a 15min timeout.. but failing one should NOT punish the players..
    (0)

Character
    Noel Kreiss
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Wait, they kicked you out the GH even when you failed it?
    I thought they re-tryed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kittra Thelder
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    This does sound like a game bug to me. =\
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tantum Hice
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 47
    Quote Originally Posted by Arriverderci View Post
    Wait, they kicked you out the GH even when you failed it?
    I thought they re-tryed.
    Yes, The big font popped up saying that we failed and then I got booted back to where I was in the game. After that I got the 15min lockout. No one died or anything as I was the healer.

This has to be a bug because this never happened before. I don't see how a failed guildhest regardless of how punishes everyone to a 15min lockout.

edit: Hence why I am posting this in tech support so that they hopefully look into it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kittra Thelder
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by xwmstormx View Post
    Yes, The big font popped up saying that we failed and then I got booted back to where I was in the game. After that I got the 15min lockout. No one died or anything as I was the healer.

This has to be a bug because this never happened before. I don't see how a failed guildhest regardless of how punishes everyone to a 15min lockout.

edit: Hence why I am posting this in tech support so that they hopefully look into it.
    Sorry to say, but you may have had better luck in the "In-Game Bugs" forums, on having your issue seen.
    (0)