Player
    Character
    Vee Snack
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

pottentialy a windows 8 error

i play with a control pad on my pc and am currently running on windows 8 this is a bug that has been here since beta and ive had enough of it when i run full screen my game minamizes to desktop randomly every so often and when i played in windowed mode it will leave the screen up but then start to glitch not letting me move or cast skills and the only way to fix is to click on my screen with my mouse ive put up with this since beta and im tired of it fix this issue please >.>
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lafier Relana
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Are you running any programs in the background that keeps changing the main screen off FFXIV? Also there is an option somewhere that lets you use your gamepad even if FFXIV is not the selected program. I run windows 8 with a gamepad and I don't have this problem, and also have said option enabled. I dare say that there is another program on your computer causing your issue.
    (0)

We appreciate you taking the time to report this error to us. However, there are still some details that we need to collect from you before we are able to investigate this properly. Please use the bug reporting template found Here, and make another post. Thank you!

Regards, Melemyth
    (0)