Player
    Character
    Salty Carrot
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60

Odin and Behemoth Fates

This thread is now used to keep track of these 2 fates, originally I began this post to get a idea of when to expect the fates to spawn, but thanks to a few members from our server they helped pull this in the right direction.

Post time of spawn, if it was a successful kill or not, and what time the fate ended. feel free to share screenies, recruit for LS, ect just as long as we keep this on track.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was wondering if the spawn times for these fates are known, I google searched it and was unable to come up with anything for Coeurl. Of course im not sure if they spawn during different times depending on the server but I am assuming.

From what I heard is they spawn every 72 hours from the time they despawn or are completed.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zanderific; 10-03-2013 at 02:37 AM.

Player
    Character
    Yenn Sylph
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    They spawn up to 72 hours after they despawn, not exactly 72 hours after. The spawn times are random.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Icono Clast
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Slaughtered Odin at about 2 Pm Eorzea time yesterday. First time for me, he was 90%~ limit break and we got him. Everyone LBed in the nick of time.

I hope he spawns today too. Even if half the time I couldn't see him, and my PC was going insane, it was still a blast. That said, Coeurl should have an Odin linkshell so we can always keep track of him.

Note: DON'T USE AoE FIELD SPELLS. Also, put your chocobos away. We need as much visual space as we can get to even SEE him :P
    (0)
    Last edited by Shadowblind; 09-21-2013 at 12:24 AM.

Player
    Character
    Virgil Waurd
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    I don't know how practical this would be, but if people want to high-jack this thread and use it for posting when they last saw either Odin or Behemoth, that might not be a terrible idea.
    The format would be

FATE
    Date
    Time

The point of doing this? To narrow down his window and be able to follow his spawns. If he hasn't spawned in 60 hours that means you can narrow down when you expect either of them to spawn without having to manage it yourself.

Unless people troll this with a bunch of fake BS, new times would only be relevant if they are after the previous one. As in, we don't care if you saw either on Aug 27th at 8PM, if the date right now is Sep 20th at 11:30AM =P
    (1)
    Last edited by Esrahadon; 09-21-2013 at 03:36 AM.

Player
    Character
    Salty Carrot
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Esrahadon View Post
    I don't know how practical this would be, but if people want to high-jack this thread and use it for posting when they last saw either Odin or Behemoth, that might not be a terrible idea.
    The format would be

FATE
    Date
    Time

The point of doing this? To narrow down his window and be able to follow his spawns. If he hasn't spawned in 60 hours that means you can narrow down when you expect either of them to spawn without having to manage it yourself.

Unless people troll this with a bunch of fake BS, new times would only be relevant if they are after the previous one. As in, we don't care if you saw either on Aug 27th at 8PM, if the date right now is Sep 20th at 11:30AM =P
    Sounds great! Hi jack away, anything to help get a better grasp on what time we can find these fates active I am all for. I did see on the forums there is a LS that is also dedicated to track the spawn times and keep people aware of when it goes down.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Virgil Waurd
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Yeah I heard about that LS. I'm just not in it =p
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Icono Clast
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Unless Odin spawned while I was gone, it's been around 48 hours since last spawn. Anyone see him yesterday or today?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aureus Crush
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 59
    Odin failed @ 37 on this hour.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Astraea Trinity
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Does the only the zone Odin spawns in get dark and menacing or is it the entire shroud? I teleported to the North Shroud to see the entire area was filled with the black mist but his fate was nowhere on the map
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aureus Crush
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 59
    Correct the entire shroud becomes dark and is filled with what I presume aether particles. Not sure what behemoths is. When did you tele to NS and see the magic? During yesterdays time in my post above yours or sooner than that.
    (0)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast