Player
    Character
    Jonn Snow
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

SCH Mostly i90 LF Endgame FC

You can check my lodestone for my gear. I've done turns 1-4 many times and need a FC or static group to continue raiding every week.

I'm EST so I can raid late afternoon/evening Monday-Thursday. Fri-Sun I can raid anytime at or after 830PM EST. I'm not looking for a super late night group or FC so a decent hour would be nice.

I know my class, and I know the fights. I've been healing in MMO's for years. You can find me in game (Jonn Snow is my name) or message me on here or post on here (would prefer on here since i can more easily get back to you)

Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Salty Carrot
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Hi Johnn!
    PACT currently has 5 static raid groups, and although we cannot offer you a spot right away we can offer you so much more! Our FC enjoys pushing the limits on what we can get away with, so far we have successfully done solo healing Titan HM (healing graduation) All healers-Naked Ifrit HM, 2 man WP, No tank and 4 healer AK/WP runs and so much more. We are prepared for 2.1 content and will be taking a break from raiding for 2 weeks for xmas and the new years.
    We do look to have more raid groups in our FC but at this time we want to support the current raiders and make sure they are stable and showing progress. As a FC we have progressed to T5 and several groups have T1-T3 on farm.
    if you want to know more about us, check us out @ www.pactguild.com or contact zandria zander or Paris Omnia in game.
    happy holidays and best of luck on your search for a FC to call home.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cuddle Monster
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Hello Jonn. We are an endgame FC (Pride) looking for a second healer to fill out our static group and you sound like a perfect match. We are currently working on twintania (on the twister/dreadknight phase) and have an eye towards consistent future progression. Most of our members have been playing since release and we are a tight knit group. We raid weekday nights around 9:00 PM to about 11:00-11:30 PM EST and on weekends. If this sounds like something you would be interested in we would love to have you. Please message me (Cuddle Monster) or Davian Molkot in game if you have any questions or concerns or reply . I hope to hear from you soon.
    (0)
    Last edited by CuddleMonster; 12-16-2013 at 05:01 PM.