Player
    Character
    Sefiroth Strife
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 54

50 BLM looking for friendly raiding FC.

Greetings and salutations, I'm currently playing a Black mage and enjoying it greatly. I have my relic weapon and near full darklight gear, looking for a friendly FC that may have room for me on their team, I'm in the central time zone and usually get on during the week at around 3 a.m. and play mostly on saturdays and sundays. I've ran my WoW raiding guild since the beginning of wrath of the lich king so I have years upon years of raiding experience but I've softened over the years I suppose.

I'm mainly looking for friendly competent players. By friendly I mean people are nice to each other, some vulgarity is fine in fc chat but I don't want to join another fc where people are dropping the n word and other racial slurs all the time, friendly and mature is what I'm looking for. Anyways thanks everyone for looking, hoping to hear back from some peeps. Take care.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Paris Omnia
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    hey Sephy,

Unfortunately your schedule doesn't work with the raiding schedule in PACT but you seem like a very nice and friendly person. If you want I can extend you an invite to our linkshell so we can at least get to sociallize and possibly run some things in the near future. Best of luck on the FC hunting = ]

Paris
    PACT! FC Leader
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Salty Carrot
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Yeah as Paris stated, you can check out the LS and read up on PACT @ www.pactguild.com, We are always looking for friendly like minded people to hang out with. But alas we raid during NA prime time (8-9 pm EST)
    But if we are not a great fit for you due to your avaibility then by all means join our LS for some fun stuff (karaoke, Guild lotto, Drinking games, Extreme challenges <Naked HM, Tankless runs, ect>, Dungeon races, and more)

We can also get you in our TS to chill with us with no obligation to join our FC.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nuffy Chan
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    As paris and zanderific stated, really the only viable FC on coeurl is in fact, PACT!

+1 for catchy rhyme
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sefiroth Strife
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 54
    Yeah would like to snag a invite to the linkshell and get to know some of the peeps there, sounds like a good group.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Salty Carrot
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    We can get you a LS invite, contact Paris Omnia, Twee Strides, Zandria Zander, or Nami Imani when your online to get invited.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Paris Omnia
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuffy View Post
    As paris and zanderific stated, really the only viable FC on coeurl is in fact, PACT!

+1 for catchy rhyme

Nuffster <3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sefiroth Strife
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 54
    strange, i tried to add the people you listed and it couldn't find anyone with those character names
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Salty Carrot
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    I havent been on that much recently, your most likely to catch Paris than any of us. But we will do better about watching for you too
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Milka Kerikeron
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephy_Strife View Post
    ... I don't want to join another fc where people are dropping the n word and other racial slurs all the time ...
    Alright, good luck mate!
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast