Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1265
    Player
    Character
    Astrid Arkwright
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Does anyone know if you can use game time cards/codes while the account has that 30 day lock or whatever?

This is the only game where I've had to jump through any hoops to pay for it and it is down right silly to me. :|
    (0)

Player
    Character
    N'ailah Marcellis
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    My last transaction in Mogstation was Nov. 20, 2014, and that was to buy one vial of Fantasia. Now I'm trying to purchase a name change, and now I'm getting error code 401. Anyone experiencing this recently, wherein recent purchases were made with no problems, but suddenly the 401 keeps popping up?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miso Miso
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by arksflash View Post
    My last transaction in Mogstation was Nov. 20, 2014, and that was to buy one vial of Fantasia. Now I'm trying to purchase a name change, and now I'm getting error code 401. Anyone experiencing this recently, wherein recent purchases were made with no problems, but suddenly the 401 keeps popping up?
    Yeah the same is happening to me at the moment I'm not sure what to do now haha.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    N'ailah Marcellis
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Well I just came back from contacting their support chat and the person told me that I had about 20 attempts over the past 4 days. I asked them if that is enough for my lock out to be 30-days, and he said that it is possible, but he thinks that it's not that long for my situation since I just attempted to purchase a name change. I waited 24 hours 2 days ago and tried again yesterday after 24 hours and I still got the error code 401, so he told me to wait longer. I asked if that means 30 days, and he said, "Try 48 hours." Sooo I'm gonna try again tomorrow and see if my lock out is not 30 days. I really hope this works. If it doesn't, welp, I guess that means I have to wait until after Christmas
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sonatia Aureline
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    +1 to the pool of players being unable to pay despite all the troubleshooting I've done based on the suggestions in here. I can't say anything else that hasn't already been said.

I guess SE is so wealthy now, they could afford to neglect a percentage of potential subscriptions.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Morr T'ainius
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Yup this is beyond rediculous. Using an outside party to host payment services rather than using bespoke software (or even just good software) I mean Squeenix is a multi million dollar, multi-national corporation. Yet we see them skimping on the essentials. I got my friend a copy of this game and now her trial is up I'm finding that we cant set her up a sub, either with her card OR mine.

I never had so many issues trying to pay a company. Seriously, this is outragous, I went to the support centre last night and I was met with "do you have money, is your info correct" <<<

So we're there, thinking for some reason WE'RE doing something wrong

Then I come here and see this thread.... really square.... really....

It's the fault of all of us simultaneously? wow.....

Do they not realise people are trying to get us to play WoW with them all the damn time, and just after an expansion launch too.

If the temptation to dump this game wasn't high already. The fact square wont fix the payment system (and rather than fix it they want to blame all customers) Makes it easier to jump ship.

If we can't play the game, we're going to stop trying at some point....

Edit:

I read a little more into this and there are people in here suggesting incognito mode, disabling security settings.... This thread wants taking down.

How the hell can you advocate disabling security features. I'm going to be contacting european consumer support because i'm pretty sure the 3rd party payment system doesn't conform with EU security specifications.
    Which is the most likely reason payments are being rejected. (not because 10,000 of us can't type)

If our security settings causes payments to bounce, then thats the fault of the paper thin system taking the payments.
    Hire some real programmers and sort it out.

Eitherway I'm quickly losing faith in this japanese company that doesn't seem to care about any of it's western customers.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mortainius; 11-30-2014 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Did more reading, didn't want to make another post.

Player
    Character
    Wolf Spyder
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by arksflash View Post
    Similar situation here as well. After reporting this to customer support, I get this in my inbox:
    "Thank you for using the FINAL FANTASY XIV Mog Station. This e-mail has been sent to inform you that an error occurred when processing a payment for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. As a result, your subscription has been canceled."

So instead of looking into it and finding a solution, they just straight out cancel my sub? What sort of nonsense is this?

SE, the longer you keep on with these misguided "lock-outs" and having your customers resort to buying time cards and messing with their browsers, the more $ you are losing every day this goes on.

Plainly put, please get your shit together. LOOK AT HOW OTHER MMO's HANDLE THEIR PAYMENT SYSTEMS, AND DO WHAT THEY DO. Somewhere in your process, there is someone not doing his/her job correctly. Fix it.

By the way SE, the Better Business Bureau should be contacting you guys soon.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jas710; 12-01-2014 at 01:50 PM.

Player
    Character
    Wolf Spyder
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    A follow-up. Just resolved my 401/601 error problem with SE. Here is how my experience went:

1. Contacted live chat support early yesterday.
    2. Rep asked that I wait 24 hours from the time of the chat, and to try to re-register my credit card.
    3. Did the waiting, then tried again. Still received the 601 today.
    4. Immediately I got on chat support again. This time, I ended up with a different rep.
    5. After the routine catch-up info with him, about 10sec later he said it should be good to go about 10min from that point.
    6. Waited for 15, then tried to re-register again. It actually went through.

For those who have been stuck, hope this info helps. Maybe it was the immediacy of hitting live chat right away that helped him trace the issue down. Who knows.

A sidenote: For NA support, the live chat option is buried inside a bunch of screens. I went to https://support.na.square-enix.com/c...hp?id=496&la=1, and then just kept pushing through the flow until I reached the live chat option. Probably best to hit them up at the start of their work morning. My first rep, I was #5 in the queue, which the wait time took about 30min. The second rep, it was surprisingly instantaneous.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jas710; 12-04-2014 at 08:05 AM.

Player
    Character
    Miku Akiyama
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 50
    Getting the 401 error after trying to add some crysta. Called my bank to ask if there are any issues with my card and no problems there. More than enough funds in the account too. You would think having a good payment system is a priority for any company but I guess not for Square Enix. They should really just put Paypal back as an option. One 401 error and you are locked out for at least 24 hours. And they don't even warn you that lockout will double after each try.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sephiara Elen'riannon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Hi.
    My friend has PS3 account which he wanted upgrade with Windows licence. he sometimes wnat play on PS3, sometimes on PC.
    Problem is, that Mog station dont accept bought code from NA Sqaure shop, cause it is regional locked. Damn, well. Money are gone, code is valid, but can not be applied.

What now? Is any chance change that code for european account?
    (0)

Page 116 of 127 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast