Page 1 of 127 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Payment Method Registration Errors [Error Code 401 and 601]

Hello,

We are aware of a number of customers experiencing issues when trying to set up their subscription for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
    Customers affected by these issues are receiving either a 401 or a 601 error code message when attempting to enter their payment information.

If you have encountered either of these error messages, we recommend that you take the following steps:

1.) Make sure that you are entering all of your card information (CC#, expiration date, CVV#, etc) correctly.
    2.) Make sure that your financial institution has all of your latest billing information (address, name, etc).
    3.) Contact your financial institution to make sure there no issues with your account.
    4.) After taking the preceding steps, if you are still encountering error code messages, please wait 24 hours and then try again.

For additional support please contact our Support Center here.
    When contacting the Support Center, please note that you will need to verify your account information.
    (2)
    Last edited by Nadeu; 10-03-2013 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Update

Player
    Character
    Corea Swiftspear
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Bublex View Post
    If you are unable to resolve the issue with your financial institution, then contact our Support Center for further assistance here. When contacting the Support Center, please note that you will need to verify your account information.
    [/url]
    So after waiting 2 hours I'm told there's nothing they can do and that the initial lockout was 48 hours and since I tried again today it added another 24 hours. That's a total of 72 hours I have to wait till I can try to sub. Then the agent disconnects as i'm asking them why we're told to contact them if there's nothing they can do. VERY UPSET right now.
    (24)

Player
    Character
    Khyal Raga
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 31
    Bublex,

I am afraid that your information is not satisfactory.
    (38)

Player
    Character
    Sally Syrup
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Khyal View Post
    Bublex,

I am afraid that your information is not satisfactory.
    Its a start. Much better than silence.
    (3)
    Adventure, that's the life for me!

Player
    Character
    Ririsi Risi
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    It's useless to link the support center when they hang up or ignore anything about 401/601/11000.

A lot of the problem comes from the fact that your Customer Service Representatives can't do anything. Why not allow them to lift restrictions? Why not reform the billing system to be user-friendly? My Mastercard debit card was accepted in 1.0 and it was accepted for the purchase of my digital CE upgrade. MogStation even accepted my card for automatic renewal over a week ago only to suddenly reject it over an unspecified error. If my bank has an issue with payment to SquareEnix/GlobalCollect then why have they already allowed me to?
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Corrderio Arseid
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Luso View Post
    Its a start. Much better than silence.
    Not really. It's the same thing he said earlier today and was proven wrong.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Hellz Inferno
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 37
    I'm a 1.0 CE holder and i used the same exact card for 1.0 and it worked fine and now i'm having the 401 and 601 error and I work at the bank my debit and credit cards are from. I called a friend that works in card services and he said that there is nothing is being charge, there is way more than enough funds in both my debit and credit card to use to pay. So therefore Bublex the problem is with the online payment agencies SE is using. And that "small number of customers that are experiencing issues when trying to set up their subscription" will increase way more in the next week or two.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Ririsi Risi
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Not really. It's the same thing he said earlier today and was proven wrong.
    To be fair it's not his fault. He just has to relay the generic public relation approved response to the problem and attempt to keep order on the forums. I'd say the blame lies mostly in management neglecting to address the problem and thus their ICT personnel aren't paid to do anything about it.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Ebay Toon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    You are 100% wrong here. You have a 40+ page thread where multiple people have not only had this problem but have already called their banks. This problem is on YOU. Not only have I never seen any other MMO have a problem with taking payments to this scale, I have never seen them blame the players. It's shameful you would lock peoples threads and try to blame THEM and sweep this under the rug. If you have the free time to troll these threads and close them perhaps you should use that time to get off your ass and find out what needs to be done to fix this, not alienate a large portion of your player base. Every day this goes on you are losing more and more customers and with the shape 1.0 was even losing one customer is more then you should be willing to lose.
    (42)

Player
    Character
    Ram Rod
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Thank god GTA V just came out. I think I'll use my subscription money to go buy that instead.
    (13)

Page 1 of 127 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast