Page 51 of 127 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Autarkis Mystikos
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 48
    I got the 401 error as well, Aus player.

I went to https://www.kinguin.net/ and got an EU gamecard with PAYPAL.

Took about 5 mins, now in game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Acheron Kurokami
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Guammasa View Post
    I'm curious if pointing this issue out on a couple of mainstream review sites or blogs will get the attention it needs to light a fire under SE's ass and get this issue fixed. Not sure which ones to pick, but I think if SE gets slapped hard enough with some really bad PR maybe our wallet-woes will start to matter to them.

Edit: just saw this post above.

agreed, where should we start pointing it out, I'm not too big on what sites are the heavy hitters in the gaming community anymore.
    Try reddit, ign, gamefaqs, MMORPG, twitter, Facebook, google+. After you're done on social sites hit them hard on retail reviews. Amazon, game stop, wall mart, etc. That should get their attention and if not hurt them on any new gamers buying their shit for brains service game.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Brave Vesperia
    World
    Typhon
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Anyone has non-EU account that used time cards and successed ?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tee Hee
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Autarkis View Post
    I got the 401 error as well, Aus player.

I went to https://www.kinguin.net/ and got an EU gamecard with PAYPAL.

Took about 5 mins, now in game.
    Thank you, that worked! I was paying from credit card.

But the method is strage. After purchase completed, they sent a photography of card with SN. It feels something dirty for me
    (0)

5. 10-07-2013 01:16 AM
    Reason
    I resolved it myself

Player
    Character
    Kamui Tsurugi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 52
    I posted a while back to say I had successfully registered my CC.

Today, my sub went through successfully. I just got an e-mail about it 2 or so hours ago.

In case it helps figure out why this error is happening/to who, details, again:

Account Region: Americas
    Legacy?: No
    Card: VISA credit card (int'l)
    Note: Crysta is not a payment option for me. My SE account is new and was created during early access. I had never registered any payment methods in it.

I registered my credit card several days ago, via the SE account management page, NOT MogStation. I did not use spaces. I didn't get any errors. I was then able to get my subscription set up on MogStation - again, no errors.

Today, my sub payment went through without any problems. I did not get 401 or 601.

I know this is unhelpful to everyone who can't get Crysta, Time Cards, and is still unable to pay, but I'm dropping the info here just in case it helps figure out if there's a pattern for the people who are having problems.

@BraveVesperia: EU Time Cards will only work on accounts that are lumped into the EU region (this includes oceanic players). If your account is lumped into Americas, you won't be able to get the card to work. They're region-locked.
    (0)
    Last edited by Lament; 10-07-2013 at 04:11 AM.

Player
    Character
    Morpheu Renequi
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Good to know, Lament. I have the same information as you (Country: Brazil, Region: The Americas). The difference is that I don't have any subscription saved as you already had several weeks ago, and now when I try to register a credit card (which is different from paying), it returns me Error 601. I guess I'll just keep trying this week and see if I get interested in other game with a competent billing system.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kamui Tsurugi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 52
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheurenequi View Post
    Good to know, Lament. I have the same information as you (Country: Brazil, Region: The Americas). The difference is that I don't have any subscription saved as you already had several weeks ago, and now when I try to register a credit card (which is different from paying), it returns me Error 601. I guess I'll just keep trying this week and see if I get interested in other game with a competent billing system.
    Are you registering through MogStation or the account management page? If the former, try the latter - that's how I registered mine. In the Lodestone: Help&Support > Square Enix Account Information > Square Enix Account Management System > Register/Update Payment Method. If you succeed, then go to MogStation and try setting up your sub.

If that doesn't work either, I have no idea. ): Good luck.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alexander Dragonfang
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    I called my bank agent and he said that my credit card is just perfect.

This is not an issue of OUR networks or credit cards, this is 100% SE fault and needs to be solved, and i have lost 1 day of game already. Will you fix this issues or i have to leave your game?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zei Vi
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Alright with all the rage I built up due to this situation I finally got it to work. I used my other paypal to buy Crysta that already had money in the balance. Honestly, this shouldn't even matter and I think it was just a fluke. Thing is I am not sure why it has given me such a hassle (4 CC's / GameCard / Original PayPal / nothing) and I tried this morning to no avail.

At this point, SE really needs to look at this thing and fast.
    (0)

Server: Exodus

Player
    Character
    Lyord Lionheart
    World
    Ramuh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I PAID with my card and tryed to pay for my friend and he got the error 401.
    So I assume that the is no problem with my card right?
    Oh, he also mailed SE and they told him that was possible to use the same card in dif accounts.
    I tryed 4 times and I got 4U$ fee in my card, 4times the error and 1 month bam.
    So the problem of everyone here, is calling their banks, really?
    SE made such a good game, why not a little bit more of work to make the billing system user-friendly ?
    Let us use PAYPAL or at least fix this dam errors without punishing the players.
    Im just trying to play, I got fee with no service, bam and no responde...
    Can`t them understand how bad are they threating the players?
    (2)

Page 51 of 127 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast