Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Wyvern Hakosen
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 38
    For who read this: THIS IS NOT A BANK PROBLEM !!
    Tons of people here, around the world, with different bank accounts, are having the same issue.
    I tried every combination possible, the card isn't blocked and in differents networks. Please, stop this generic answer and give us a solution. Or give or money back.

Why they can't understand that ? Incredible.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Astrah Nomical
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 50
    I used a pre-paid debit card just now and it worked perfectly fine. No hassle at all. Yesterday i got the same error code as most of you but worked fine just now. You should try to put in your debit card info now. System seems to be working fine.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fenris Dionysus
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Eh, I just tried again just in case you were right. Still not working lol. Another 401. What sucks is, I don't know if it's the bugged error, or if my card is just locked out for that 24 hours since the first attempt (or is it the last???) . Which is really stupid.

Why on earth is that even there? Let is pay for the damn game we want to play and let us play! This isn't rocket science.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Corrderio Arseid
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrah View Post
    I used a pre-paid debit card just now and it worked perfectly fine. No hassle at all. Yesterday i got the same error code as most of you but worked fine just now. You should try to put in your debit card info now. System seems to be working fine.
    Nope. No luck.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenogaist Zero
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    I am an owner of a Legacy 1.0 standard account, and owner of a CE boxed ARR that I cannot use to gain the content listed without paying another 20$ since the provided code can only be used if I create a new account. I was also part of the beta where many of these account issues as well as server load issues where being flagged as priority problems that needed to not only be addressed but the general attitude that these were simply minor issues that players needed to find how to work around them was considered unacceptable and a bad practice.

These subscription issues and the current way both customer service and moderation team have been communicating pretty much convinced me that the best course of action is to wait till things settles and get fixed before ever considering spending more on this game then I currently have.

I will not be subscribing to this game for as long as it is needed to gain a stable and high level of quality in both services and product satisfaction.

I was expecting having to rely on patience when faced with issues at the start of this launch, but not being able to gain what I paid for nor even being able to register subscription information is a bit more then I was expecting.

I hope things will get cleared soon guys.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Namir Iphel
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    I don't think I have ever experienced such utterly horrible service ever in an mmo or anything else... I like this game, but honestly, I can say with a 100% certainty I will NEVER buy a square enix online game ever again, that is, if they make another one.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Rhyz Xerione
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I would believe that error 401 is what you say, except I am able to go through the process again within 24 hours, I simply get the same error. Also, the $1 charge to verify my information goes through each time, so the information is no incorrect, and if a charge was made, then the authorization was not declined. I added my card in the past, with no issue, but as soon as my free subscription is up, my card information is removed, and I am unable to re-add it. That, in no way, sounds like something on my end.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Yatsu Ito
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Bublex View Post
    Hello,

We are aware a small number of customers are experiencing issues when trying to set up their subscription for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Customers affected by these issues are receiving either a 401 or a 601 error code message when attempting to enter their payment information.

For Customers Receiving Error 401
    If you are receiving an error 401 message when attempting to enter a new payment method or updating an old one, there is an issue with your financial institution declining the authorization attempt. Unfortunately, Square Enix is not provided with any information as to why the authorization was declined. Please be sure that all billing information is entered correctly on the Square Enix Account. Please be aware that once authorization has been declined, that form of payment method cannot be used for a full twenty-four hours.

If you are unable to resolve the issue with your financial institution, then contact our Support Center for further assistance here. When contacting the Support Center, please note that you will need to verify your account information.

For Customers Receiving Error 601
    If you are receiving an error 601 message when attempting to enter a new payment method or updating an old one, the error maybe caused if you are on a private network or on a company network. If possible, we recommend that you try using an outside network to register your payment method to your Square Enix Account. As repeated registration failure can lead to restrictions being placed on your account, we strongly recommend that you contact the Square Enix Support Center for guidance before attempting to register a Credit/Debit card again.

Square Enix Support Center
    http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5382&la=1
    Bublex, you suggested us to contact the support center... via chat or phone? I tried both numerous times for HOURS and none of them responded. Can you at least suggest something that actually works?
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Divinehero Caitsith
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    it's like SE is sticking their fingers in their ears and yelling BLAH BLAH BLAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! over and over again
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lauro Soto
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Bublex View Post
    Hello,

We are aware a small number of customers are experiencing issues when trying to set up their subscription for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Customers affected by these issues are receiving either a 401 or a 601 error code message when attempting to enter their payment information.

For Customers Receiving Error 401
    If you are receiving an error 401 message when attempting to enter a new payment method or updating an old one, there is an issue with your financial institution declining the authorization attempt. Unfortunately, Square Enix is not provided with any information as to why the authorization was declined. Please be sure that all billing information is entered correctly on the Square Enix Account. Please be aware that once authorization has been declined, that form of payment method cannot be used for a full twenty-four hours.

If you are unable to resolve the issue with your financial institution, then contact our Support Center for further assistance here. When contacting the Support Center, please note that you will need to verify your account information.

For Customers Receiving Error 601
    If you are receiving an error 601 message when attempting to enter a new payment method or updating an old one, the error maybe caused if you are on a private network or on a company network. If possible, we recommend that you try using an outside network to register your payment method to your Square Enix Account. As repeated registration failure can lead to restrictions being placed on your account, we strongly recommend that you contact the Square Enix Support Center for guidance before attempting to register a Credit/Debit card again.

Square Enix Support Center
    http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5382&la=1
    REALLY SMALL number how about a good number of people we made a post and made 38 PAGES and almost 21,000
    LINK IN HERE Views.. and that's a SMALL ? number.. sigh really Bublex, but oh well at least you guys know acknowledge there is a problem. Thanks a i guess....
    (2)
    To live Each day is a Hell of a Miracle

Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast