Page 2 of 127 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Ti Dus
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    "A small number of people" can become very big very soon as we're all playing with friends and people we know from other online games, and believe it or not words spread very quickly. Like everyone has stated, my financial institution did not receive any transaction request regarding this matter, therefore, have nothing to process. Who has 10 days of free time to get in touch with a customer rep only to be told that "they cannot help"?

seriously, my suggestion to SE is to dump that lame ass of payment system, Globalpay, and go with somebody else, anybody. Heck, Ultimatepay was able to make the transaction in less than 5 mins. How is it that a financial institution on a "global" scale unable to correct this mistake in a timely manner...
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ram Rod
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Good luck to all the people with the 30day trials, your going to need it in a couple of weeks. Maybe i'll revisit this game when I get bored with GTA.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Corrderio Arseid
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rissy View Post
    To be fair it's not his fault. He just has to relay the generic public relation approved response to the problem and attempt to keep order on the forums. I'd say the blame lies mostly in management neglecting to address the problem and thus their ICT personnel aren't paid to do anything about it.
    True, but at the same time SE isn't doing themselves any favors if they keep ignoring the elephant in the room.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Lati Alessaan
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    This is ridiculous. We keep getting the same answer as before, even though if you actually read through the threads rather then trying to crush them by locking them you'd realize we've all already checked with our financial institutions and they don't even know what charge we're talking about. I feel like we're being scammed and I'm suddenly gonna be hit with a ridiculous charge to my account that I didn't approve.

And then you suggest we go to customer service, who are clearly as sick of dealing with this as we are, because all they do is close my ticket the second I hit the top spot in the queue after waiting hours. Real cute SE. Please do continue to meld the dagger that the players will eventually drive through your rotten heart. Sincerely, a very dissatisfied customer who wants a fix of their new addiction.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Isox Handorn
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    So how exactly is this MY financial institution's issue?

Eventually with 401 and 601s in my face ocnstantly from trying my credit card, debit card, paypal ect.. I went the game card\crysta route.

Anways, thanks to UltimatePay for taking 5 minutes to resolve an SE (or at the very least SE merchant vendor) issue instead of trying to blame something on my end.

Can you please escalate this to whatever clown and\or monkey you have in charge over there. While i'm back in, tons are still having this issue and it cost me about a day trying to piece everything together. I would imagine this would have more priority or at least most assistance considering this will impact the bottom line. If you make it this hard for customers to subscribe, most wont.
    (10)
    Last edited by Isox21; 09-19-2013 at 10:50 AM.

Player
    Character
    Miko Miko
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 42
    Have tried 3 different cards, have called all 3 cards, all 3 show no activity and no $0 or $1 transactions, all 3 approved in advance for $0 $1 and 90 day price. Tried 4 different browsers, IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari. Tried a friend’s credit card that I know works and went through on her account, had that same friend also try my card from a different location (outside network you call it). Have waited 3 of the 24 hour so called locks. I’ve called and gotten through twice only to be hung up on because everything they tell me to try I’ve already done 3 times over so they give up on giving me (I dont know it’s not our fault) pretend solutions and hang up. They wont even lift the current restriction for me to try again, I still have to wait, looking at you CS Scott…

What else do you want me to do, why do you not want my money, seriously how is this even remotely good business sense, fix it, or at least say your trying to fix it instead of lying to me with automated messages, or at least fire the person at GlobalCollect who’s telling you it’s my fault. I’m throwing money on your front lawn yet you hide behind your answering machine and refuse to answer the door, too busy swimming in cash in the backyard with the money from the happy 90% while us 10% protest outside your window, we see you inside playing GTA5 ignoring us.....you have loyal fans that actually want to play your game, remember when 14 first came out, cause I do, played 11 for 8 years, so yeah, who cares about someone thats stuck with you for 8+ years, just sweep me under the rug cause you don’t know how to fix it, who cares about my money, ....cause that makes perfect sense! Have fun locking this thread out too and posting your automated bs, that will make 4 your trying to hide from the public…
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Snooj Baker
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Bublex View Post
    If you are receiving an error 601 message when attempting to enter a new payment method or updating an old one, the error maybe caused if you are on a private network or on a company network. If possible, we recommend that you try using an outside network to register your payment method to your Square Enix Account.
    This is really ambiguous, and I hope you don't mean to avoid private networks like what many of us have in our homes. Using public network can open us up for credit card theft and is a terrible idea. I seriously hope this isn't what you mean, and I hope no one reads this thinking they need to go on a public network at their local Starbucks/Timmies/library/other-public-wifi-place to subscribe.

Here's the problem, SE. There's a post here now by a SE rep on tips for people on how they can pay. This is absolutely not the way to do things. People shouldn't have to figure out how to work something, especially when it's to pay you. Paying online is a feature that other companies do with ease. You can't possibly think there is something the customer needs to do extra to get this to work when we never have an issue anywhere else.

Also, going to support is not an option. Bublex, I realize you're the one who unfortunately is stuck listening in and dealing with this, but please read the comments. You'll notice many of us are not getting through to support. They're not helping us, they're dropping us, closing our tickets, etc. Also, if you read through the posts you'll realize many of us have confirmed it's not an issue with our bank institution. Stop saying it is.
    (18)

Player
    Character
    Nephalem Rathok
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    I can already see this thread being locked. I am just hoping this blows up in their faces, XIV nation already posted news about this. I hope news spreads so they feel the need to do something. It's like they forgot 1.0 was a failure, they got this second chance and it's going well. This problem has shown SE true face.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Fenris Dionysus
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    My account was randomly deactivated a few days ago. Im told I have to register through the mog station. To keep a long story semi short... I am getting this error code: 401 as well. After emailing Square-Enix, I got an email response HOURS after my initial email only saying they will contact me within 48 hours. Still waiting to even get an actual response. I researched the error the best I could, and all that SE seems to say, is that its on the banks end. I read a few other posts on this thread, and I'm clearly not the only person having this issue:

I read my bank statement, and the payment is CLEARLY coming through. However, I still can't login because of the error code 401. It's not accepting my payment. I called my bank finally, and I was told by someone very helpful, that the payment has gone through fine, and they have no reason to not authorize the payment. The problem is on Square-Enix's end. She also told me, that these companies tend to place the blame on the banks. Which is obviously the case here.

This game is awesome, but the customer service is absolutely terrible. All you have to say is, that it's an issue on YOUR end, and you are doing your best to fix the solution. That's all I ask for, and I can be patient. However, being given the run around constantly is just flat out making me miserable. Obviously this problem is on Square-Enix and not our banks. You can't sit here and tell me the issue is my bank not authorizing the transaction when its clearly going through in my bank statement, and I called the bank myself and literally told them to make sure the transaction would be authorized. You've received my payment, now let me pay please!!!

Forgot to mention: I even tried the live chat with SE, and after waiting for 3 hours (when the current waiting time was about 20 minutes.....), I got down to being number 1 inline, being the next person to receive assistance, only to get a message saying no one is available to talk to me, try again later.

(7)
    Last edited by anderconda4584; 09-19-2013 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention...

Player
    Character
    Corrderio Arseid
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch23 View Post
    Thank god GTA V just came out. I think I'll use my subscription money to go buy that instead.
    Lucky. I wish the new Ys game didn't get pushed back til November. I'd have something to do then.
    (2)

Page 2 of 127 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast