Page 11 of 127 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Illiyana Erylin
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    After talking to a sales representative, I could safely say that everyone that's visiting this page will be under the same circumstances that I'm about to say. You are locked out from trying your credit card for the next 30 days from the last exact time that you attempted to input your card. Every time you try re-inputing your card information resets the 30 day timer. SE can not remove this 30 day lock and will refer you directly to buying the Ultimate Gamer Card because Global Connect will not unlock your account.

For people that don't like reading. Your account is locked for 30 days and you must go Ultimate Gamer Card.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ririsi Risi
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkrist View Post
    For people that don't like reading. Your account is locked for 30 days and you must go Ultimate Gamer Card.
    I don't think Square Enix deserves people's subscriptions if they're not concerned about locking out their customers over inadequacies in their billing system.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Khyal Raga
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 31
    After talking to a sales representative, I could safely say that everyone that's visiting this page will be under the same circumstances that I'm about to say. You are locked out from trying your credit card for the next 30 days from the last exact time that you attempted to input your card. Every time you try re-inputing your card information resets the 30 day timer. SE can not remove this 30 day lock and will refer you directly to buying the Ultimate Gamer Card because Global Connect will not unlock your account.

No, I "mustn't" do anything. In fact, cancelling ffxiv and ffxi.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Corrderio Arseid
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90

If this is true, I'd love to give SE the one-finger salute for their god-awful system.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fenris Dionysus
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    OK so as soon as I got home from work today (5:30 pm est) I decided to just open a live chat again with SE regarding this problem. I started out 11th person in line with a 2 minute wait period. I thought I would FINALLY get a chance to talk to these people regarding this problem and see what I could do (or what they could do) to get it resolved. Needless to say, I waited about 2 and a half HOURS before I finally got to my turn.

What happened once it got to my turn? the same BULL that happened yesterday. "Status: Canceled There are no agents available to chat with you right now. Please try again later."

Now.. Someone help me out here... ""SQUARE ENIX Online Support" Operation Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Pacific Time)". That is specifically for the online chat. I'm sitting here typing this message at 7:58 pm EST, and I was just given this rude cancellation a few minutes ago. They still have an entire hour and they're telling me no one is available, despite the fact I was 1 (FIRST) in line for help??????

It's one thing for this error to be occuring, but it's an entirely different animal once they literally ignore you, when their JOB is to help you regarding THEIR problems.

I played FFXI for many years (despite plenty of ridiculous-ness from SE), Played the original FFXIV for a while, and I'm real psyched about this game. I played beta, loved it... I have been playing for a few weeks and it's awesome. It's a shame we have to go through some horse crap just to PLAY this game where other MMORPGS simply have you pay and you play!!! Now to see I will have to wait 30 DAYS to play?? Because of their problem?

And I'm sorry but there is no such thing as "Your account is locked and no one can unlock it" That's the the worst non-sense I have ever heard. They can EASILY unlock ALL of our accounts in seconds (Individually). We all know this, and it makes no sense for them to even try passing that BS on us. This is absolutely TERRIBLE service for an awesome game.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Astrah Nomical
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 50

Your post is incorrect... I got the same errors everyone else had the first day i tried my card. Yesterday i tried my card 26 hours after i got my first error message and it accepted my card. I didnt use my checkings debit card though i just bought a walmart money card as i dont like to use my debit card for any online transactions. Anyway though it worked on the first try. Not saying it will for you guys but that 30 day stuff is pure bs... If that was the case my card would not have gone through either.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miko Miko
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 42
    Still not working on my end, I’m stationed in Japan so it really doesn’t work with the hours I need to sit on hold, chat support just ended with [There are no agents available to chat with you right now. Please try again later.] Really? Then why did I wait in line for 2 hours starting at #22. Why have a chat....why lie to us about telling us we can call chat when in all honesty, NO ONE IS THERE! Been spamming your phone as well when I can, waited 4 hours on hold via Skype [you owe me those credits back fyi], finally get through, Scott seems super frustrated, I get it, long day, its ok, your job is to help me with my issues, not give me attitude, I was super nice and polite and totally understand you’ve been getting this same call all day, no reason to sigh and shout its my credit cards fault, I never once had an angry tone or yelled back, just very politely asked about the issues and what I could do to fix it and get back to playing your game. Finally found out that yes in fact, my account is frozen (wasnt my credit cards fault now was it, lol) for 30 days because of attempt spam, he says, let me look into that some more ...... click ..................................
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Astrah Nomical
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by MikoChihiro View Post
    Still not working on my end, I’m stationed in Japan so it really doesn’t work with the hours I need to sit on hold, chat support just ended with [There are no agents available to chat with you right now. Please try again later.] Really? Then why did I wait in line for 2 hours starting at #22. Why have a chat....why lie to us about telling us we can call chat when in all honesty, NO ONE IS THERE! Been spamming your phone as well when I can, waited 4 hours on hold via Skype [you owe me those credits back fyi], finally get through, Scott seems super frustrated, I get it, long day, its ok, your job is to help me with my issues, not give me attitude, I was super nice and polite and totally understand you’ve been getting this same call all day, no reason to sigh and shout its my credit cards fault, I never once had an angry tone or yelled back, just very politely asked about the issues and what I could do to fix it and get back to playing your game. Finally found out that yes in fact, my account is frozen (wasnt my credit cards fault now was it, lol) for 30 days because of attempt spam, he says, let me look into that some more ...... click ..................................

Well i guess i was just lucky... Good luck to you all, hope you get back into game soon
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Corrderio Arseid
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrah View Post
    Your post is incorrect... I got the same errors everyone else had the first day i tried my card. Yesterday i tried my card 26 hours after i got my first error message and it accepted my card. I didnt use my checkings debit card though i just bought a walmart money card as i dont like to use my debit card for any online transactions. Anyway though it worked on the first try. Not saying it will for you guys but that 30 day stuff is pure bs... If that was the case my card would not have gone through either.
    How many times did you try your card before you gave up and waited the 26 hours? I think how many times you use it depends on how long you get locked out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alonzo Vivas
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Please I am having this issue but it's not my financial institution....
    (0)

Page 11 of 127 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast