Player
    Character
    Isra Daisy
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Merylx View Post
    Okay, I'm extremely confused, irritated, and shocked about this. I have been using the Mog Station for my subscriptions for well over a year now. I've also, quite recently, purchased the Platinum Wedding set via debit card on the 17th. Today, I decided I wanted to buy myself a fantasia and change race/gender. To my horror, I am getting constant 401 error messages that I have never received before. I'm really not sure what's going on. Why is my card suddenly being declined after an entire year? I just do not understand. I even tried my boyfriends + mother's card, and I still can't pay for my fantasia. This isn't a fault with my card, my boyfriend's, or my mother's. SE, what on earth?..

As ridiculous as this sounds, does anyone have any suggestions? I'm out of ideas.
    I'm having the same problems and they told me I might even be blocked for a damn month, when I've been buying a lot. My card failed once, then tried another of my family member's cards, and they said that made the problem even worse. I called my bank, no problem with my first card. They just blocked me for the lols, and I just want a dang fantasia.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sonatia Aureline
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionZero View Post
    I don't know if this will help anyone but I found a solution to why I was getting this issue. I was entering my debit card number in the format "1234567812345678" (obviously not my real number) and the payment request wasn't even getting to my bank. This seems reasonable cause it works on any other payment site where you enter the card number into a single field. It turns out that you have to manually insert spaces into your card number to break it up into the 4 groups of 4 as it is on your card, so my example number would have to be entered as "1234 5678 1234 5678". As soon as I tried this on a whim my payment went through fine, it's really unintuitive though and I don't like whoever coded that bit of the ui.

This worked for me so it might be worth a shot for some people also getting these errors, especially if the payment request isn't even being received by your bank.
    OH MY GOD, THIS ACTUALLY WORKED FOR ME. I could buy crysta and resub. Thank you so much for this suggestion!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shaiden Nightfall
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonatia View Post
    OH MY GOD, THIS ACTUALLY WORKED FOR ME. I could buy crysta and resub. Thank you so much for this suggestion!
    OMG IT WORKED FOR ME TOO! I TRIED EVERYTHING...EVERYTHING! TY ACTION ZERO!!! BLESS YE!!!!!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alyssa Edwards
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by guardin View Post
    OMG IT WORKED FOR ME TOO! I TRIED EVERYTHING...EVERYTHING! TY ACTION ZERO!!! BLESS YE!!!!!
    Nope, 2 days later and I'm still having problems. I also tried this and still giving me the error. Oh well, I'm going to try and leave it for a good week before I try again. Damn it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dunya Musta'sim
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Oh se ...playonline was pure hell and nightmare Ffxi and now this so much support so much fail removing PayPal and rejecting 4 cards , clearly it's se end .

Rubbish service nothing have changed for all these years same old crap service ...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kurgum Dragonhart
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    The most annoying issue is they didn't sent any reminder that our account payment has been lock for 24 hours or a month due to multiple attempt. If they send this, we can plan when we will attempt so we don't attempt when our payment still in locking period. Square support, you should implemented this in your payment system, etc or otherwise you will lose a lot of customer.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alyssa Edwards
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I'm still having problems with this. I don't even know how long SE have locked me out for. Is it better if I ring them? See what's going on with my account? Or simply wait a week or two before trying again? This is ridiculous.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gilly Wagonagle
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 57
    Quote Originally Posted by Merylx View Post
    I'm still having problems with this. I don't even know how long SE have locked me out for. Is it better if I ring them? See what's going on with my account? Or simply wait a week or two before trying again? This is ridiculous.
    It seems like some people have luck with EU Support, although I don't know if this is because their accounts are EU or if they're NA accounts going to EU instead because NA is useless... I'm going to eventually contact NA support but I'm pretty much livid and while screaming at whoever ends up helping me would make me feel better, I doubt it'll get me anywhere at all :P I do believe that you'll get info as to how long you're locked out for if you contact them though, as well as possibly a removal of the lockout, not sure, lots of different stories on here. Also no support on weekends :T

Also in regards to the whole enter your CC with spaces thing, Square Enix's Store says this:
    "Should I use spaces or dashes when I enter my credit card number?
    No. Enter your credit card number without any spaces or special characters. It should be entered as a continuous string of numbers. "
    Funny how that works for some people with this issue...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Astarotte Niuhali
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    It's obvious they have no clue what they are doing if the issue is still here a year and some months after release
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elpaco Lopez
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    So its not working for me either atm but for me i think its an issue with visa prepayed credit card thay wont let me buy anything in Us currency im not sure how im gunna do this i also tried putting the space every 4 digits to no avail im gunna try to have a relative's credit card number and pay them back but until then....no FF for me....i was about to get my zodiac weapon too
    (0)

Page 119 of 127 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 ... LastLast