Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1265
    Player
    Character
    Ozric Rozaric
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Will there ever be a resolution for this?

My account was fine when the game first launched and I had used my card for automatic renewal. I canceled the renewal a few months ago since I was not actively playing, but now I came back to the game and cannot resubscribe.

In fact what I am really trying to do is add Crysta to my account and I always get the 401 error. I have tried with a debit card, I have tried with a Visa gift card, I have tried with my VPN on, I have tried with the VPN off. No matter what I cannot add money to this account.

All I want is to add some Crysta and transfer servers! Why must this be so hard?!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ice Spear
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I keep getting the error... You'd think they'd have sorted it by now seeing as so many people are having problems...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kris Molkoh
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 7
    I was in the BETA trail last year, and now I want to to sign up again. I bought the PC download online, never received an e-mail with the registration codes. Been hours now, checked my bank account money was debited from my account already. I've never experienced such slow auto-email systems before. The complaints about this is are absurd and ongoing, and I can't believe there is not a fix to this yet. Someone please help all your customers. Does the auto-reply email turn off on Sat-Sun also?

I also see on the SE support dashboard, that the issue was being addressed 7/14/14. It is now 8/24/14 with same problem, or fix yet? Is global collect whats causing this error?
    (0)
    Last edited by silentpeanut; 08-25-2014 at 09:13 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lydia Grimhood
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 43
    If you guys purchase Crysta through UltimatePay, it should work. Unless you get an error that states your card has been declined, then you should call your bank.

All this can be done on the account management site (account.square-enix.com)

Just be sure you use UltimatePay
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sky Flakes
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    103 pages and still theres no solution i've recruited a friend cant set up 90 days because of error 601, im only using credit card by the way i dont like the other option
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lydia Grimhood
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 43
    Quote Originally Posted by Submissive View Post
    103 pages and still theres no solution i've recruited a friend cant set up 90 days because of error 601, im only using credit card by the way i dont like the other option
    You big dummy. Just have them buy two 60 day game time cards! They're a bit pricier than using the auto renewal, but it gets instantly. If you live in the states, they sell them at Best Buy's. May want to call before hand to see if they have any first, though. WalMart, too
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dree Elle
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    I guess I have to quit the game. Constant 406 and 401 errors, and no customer support from 8/29-9/2...?

Guess they don't want my money, my loyalty, or my continued support. A year's worth, down the crapper. Good game, Square Enix... good game. *golf clap*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sinnaji Delarosas
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    Contacted my bank. Said that it's broken on SE's side. Guess I'll look into other games while these kind of problems get ignored.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Agatha Black
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 90
    Hey guys. I too have been plagued by these two ridiculous errors ever since I moved out of the states. The only way I was able to resub before was giving someone I trust the money and having them do it for me. That being said, yesterday I was able to finally resub myself by using the extension hola(google it, i use the google chrome one but i think firefox has it too).

I hope someone else sees this and can get it to work that way too, good luck everyone.
    (0)
    Last edited by Cojika; 09-02-2014 at 07:49 AM.

Player
    Character
    Dree Elle
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    GlobalCollect is ABSOLUTE AND UTTER GARBAGE! Over half a dozen pre-authorizations draining my account, and my bank is calling me, asking me if I want to cancel these "suspicious activities"! Just DTMFA and use a REAL and RELIABLE payment system!

Crysta is NOT an option. Game Time Cards are NOT an option. WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW?
    (1)

Page 103 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast