Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Thyjiel S'jerah
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Was in there so often for cavalry set. Still missing the helmet x) But I have no prob doing it again and again, its a rly funny dungeon. Temple of Quarn after ist fu too, I hope quality keeps up. The dungeons before were way too much tank 'n' spank, maybe thats the reason why tanks fail so often there. Luckily Im tank myself.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pikarin Makai
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Brayflox is the first dungeon that really tests people and it's the marker for the rest of the game because the bar will keep being raised from there as far as how complicated mechanics become and how much team work and communication is required. Granted it goes a little higher and lower in places but in general Brayflox is where people need to be on top of fights. It's also one of my favorite overall dungeons in the game and has some cool looking loot which makes it worth doing multiple times. Did a lot of in progress groups for it to do loot runs on last boss and you see a lot of people having trouble with it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pikarin Makai
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    First and last boss were the ones i saw people die on the most. Mainly due to lack of control with an experienced group it's easy because nobody starts panicing when they take a lot of damage and the whole dungeon is a lot of pressure on the tank especially the last boss. Not really helped by people being bitchy and unhelpful "Tank sucks i hate you!" isn't going to get the dungeon finished any faster XD. I always found explaining clearly the tactics to the tank and the boss moves plus just telling them to not wait for people to tell them to move the boss and use their own judgement works great. For the love of god don't yell at the tank and keep a relaxed atmosphere or they'll be shaky and all over the place XD.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alan Turing
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I'm glad that I finally finished the battlemage set Last week no drop, yesterday 3 drops in 2 runs, GG
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Averrasu D'onvian
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I STILL don't have my trousers... Stupid dragon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Inza Ichikawa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 53
    Just wanted to post a thanks for the info here. Ran/Tanked BL last night for the first time and was successful. I got my Cav Pants and an Aetheral Helm while I was at it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lyrre Myste
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    ahh brayflox...dungeon is like a hate management for tanks check. good tanks that can keep playing, bad tanks are forced to quit after everyone else rage quits after seeing the nearest dragoon tank the adds instead.
    god i hated that dragon. got full Calvary and never ran it again.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3