Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Laiyenu Rae
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Hm you had to abuse mage's ballad? That fight wast to hard if I remember correctly. as long as nobody's ya know standing in the poison. lol.
    (0)

I'm the Bloodgaru Queen.

Player
    Character
    Alan Turing
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Guide for Braxflox / Dragon (from a view as WHM who is farming the battlemage stuff):

- be excited about having 3 war classes as team
    - all stay at the wall
    - avoid the breath
    - pull out of poison
    - pull him along the wall
    - dont do the dungeon with shitty l25 gear
    - blame se for not dropping any battle mage stuff at all
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Larek Darkholme
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Grotesque View Post
    Guide for Braxflox / Dragon (from a view as WHM who is farming the battlemage stuff):
    blame se for not dropping any battle mage stuff at all
    Yep, I really wanted to body and hat but after my 15h run I gave up
    it popped up only 3 times and there was always another caster to get it
    now too high for it but my try later just for the sake of completing the set
    (0)

Larek Darkholme @ Ragnarok

Player
    Character
    Alan Turing
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I got the Robe and the Hat at one run, but that was it since then

But I still farm because it is still better than L41 white gear and I am 37 at the moment. I want the complete set and then I'll go for Harlequin with 44. No haste to rush it anyway ^^
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Dragoon View Post
    In the end, we won by the skin of our teeth, by abusing Mage's Ballad, a Dragoon's Level 2 Limit Break, and one of the best healers I've seen in the game. While difficult, the boss is very satisfying upon completion, and makes you value your job classes that much more. I can only look forward to future dungeons and what kind of strategies I will have to develop in order to solve them.
    I went through here the first time with my fc and just moved the dragon every time he put down poison, at the end of the fight I was up against the entrance with no other clear spots to be had it was so much fun, but I had a great time and sound coaching by my FC.. That makes it fun..
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reaper Dx
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    The one thing that I didn't like about Aiatar when I tanked it was that he would spit a green pool on top of me, I would run out but he would go right into a breath and not move. So he would sit there, do his breath and get about ~3 seconds of healing. Still killed it, but I was surprised at the jump in difficulty, real fun dungeon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaane Moka
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Wait until you find yourself in Stone Vigil :P and you will see Brayflox is a child's play..(Evil grind)...First attempt on the final boss, time run out when he has 1% health left....Epic fail,LoL :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Illutian Kade
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 86
    I wonder how they'll deal with late-comers not being able to get these dungeons done as part of the storyline.

Currently, 15min in queue for my second Brayflox attempt...just to progress in the story....as a healer in J,E,D,F, and 'Join in Progress'.
    ((And it's been much the same even during prime time on the weekend..only about 10min...but that was last week while doing Haukke Manor))
    (1)
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

Player
    Character
    Nialle Velandieux
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Healers don't get insta-queue anymore once Scholar arrives at lv30, since population of healers increases at that point.

Tank insta-queue, however, is always the case.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vicious Elegy
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    You have no idea how much better this thread made me feel. I had a heck of a time here this weekend. The PUG I was with just could not bring Aiatar down. I was ready to give up my WHM, assuming that there was no hope for me as a healer. And then after the third wipe I saw the tank spinning Aiatar around a top...

Second pug. No one had been to the dungeon before. Killed Aiatar second try.

/sigh I guess it is time to join a FC.
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast