Player
    Character
    Chibisa Takashi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 66

Pre-Paid Game Cards

So I have scoured the net and the forums trying to see when/if North America was ever going to get a prepaid game time card option. I've not found any information other than that the time cards add crysta to the account rather than game time. However I have not found any of the time cards for sale in NA, only in Europe and Japan and those cards are not compatible with a North America account.

Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks in advance for any responses
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bishop Highstar
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientCetra View Post
    So I have scoured the net and the forums trying to see when/if North America was ever going to get a prepaid game time card option. I've not found any information other than that the time cards add crysta to the account rather than game time. However I have not found any of the time cards for sale in NA, only in Europe and Japan and those cards are not compatible with a North America account.

Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks in advance for any responses
    They don't exist here yet. And there is no word on when.
    (0)

Character
    Lacus Juturna
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    You can use Ultimate Game Cards. They sell them at Gamestop and Walgreens. You can buy Crysta with them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chibisa Takashi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 66
    I thought about that, though I'm not sure how the crysta system works. You buy the crysta and they just deduct from it every pay cycle? Sorry for the newbish questions. Just trying to unconfuse myself lol.
    (0)

Player
    (waiting to claim squatter rights on minatos house) (Update:HAHAHAHA I actually did! ♥Minato XD)
    Character
    Kyri Sagitta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    me too! /bumps
    (0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueodAjWZ0A4
    Ah, but will facing north-by-northeast at 2:45 a.m. while the moon is a waning crescent result in a 27% increase in your chances to synthesize HQ mythril ingots!? That is real the question! ~Fernehalwes~

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    Yes. It deducts Crysta each pay cycle and just cancels your account if you don't have enough funds, and you just add more and reactivate when that happens. I use it so I can keep an eye on how much I spend.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Laume Wildkey
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    You can actually buy the "game cards" online too if, for some reason, you can't find a store that sells them. Ultimate game cards have been pretty painless for me so far.
    (0)