Player
    Character
    Lady Selenity
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

Soo.. I just lost two weeks worth of Myth tomes....

Happily today I farmed up to my 900th Myth tome in anticipation of getting my +1 relic. When I finally reached it, I went to go buy the mist item that costs 300 tokens each. Buy one okay, buy two, buy 3... and suddenly I somehow don't have enough myths for my third one. I only had 120 for some reason... So I relogged. And then I had 105 and only one of the bottles of mist in my inventory. Effectively just wasting 2 weeks of myth tokens ... on nothing apparently.

How do I get help for this?

(If I open a ticket for a bug report... they say they can't give individual responses for bug reports.....) How do I get my items back??
    (0)
    Last edited by Selluna; 09-18-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ryu Gier
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Holy crap, that sounds horrendous.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zok Kairgon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Try submit it in bug forum? And in game too to see what happen?
    (0)
    Last edited by Kairgon; 09-18-2013 at 08:17 PM.
    Only those who try will become.

Player
    Character
    Jahaudant Rivea
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    In game GM, bug report forum, email, phone. Anything to get 2 weeks of tomes back!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Astralis Luneglade
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Dude im sorry for what happened to you. Damn that must be so frustrating. I hope se can help you out. And thank you for this warning. It will give chance to those who will buy the said items to atleast take a screenshot first or record the whole buying thing to have evidence in case this happens to them as well
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Jinko Jinko
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Scary :O, something tells me you won't get it back though, not with this customer service/GM team, FF11 was notorious for having problems like this that were just ignored.

That old line of not getting personally involved is just bullshit from GMs, what the F do they think they are there for ?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lady Selenity
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I can't even submit a in game ticket T_T They said they don't respond personally to bug reports T_T
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cienna Darkmoon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Agree with what others have said, especially the one about making a report in the bug forum. Just make sure you follow their template as that will make it easier for them to trace the issue and hopefully restore the tomes. All you can do is try your best to report the issue, then the ball is in their court, but keep in mind they are swamped with reports at the moment so it could take some time. Really hope you get them back.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lady Selenity
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Okay so I figured out what happened. In my inventory instead of my mist.. I apparently now have a WHM helm.... Which I never clicked on. Somehow instead of giving me what I actually clicked on, I think it gave me a item from a different tab that would be where the Mist item was. So now I have a completely useless circlet. Yay.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aegis Elisus
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Selluna View Post
    Okay so I figured out what happened. In my inventory instead of my mist.. I apparently now have a WHM helm.... Which I never clicked on. Somehow instead of giving me what I actually clicked on, I think it gave me a item from a different tab that would be where the Mist item was. So now I have a completely useless circlet. Yay.

To play devil's advocate here, this does introduce the possibility of user error also.
    (0)