Thread: Always HQ?

Player
    Character
    Rumz Hatexia
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    None of this stuff works for me. I have been trying to make high quality walnut lumber. I am 42 in crafting, and have the best gear I can afford, with that said my gear is 100000000x better than it was at level 35, yet I can't get above 25% HQ on NQ items.

Rotation

Inner Quiet
    Great strides if not red or excellent, if red Waste, if excellent, Standard touch
    Steady hands if not red or excellent, if red or excellent steady touch
    Great Strides
    Standard touch
    Great strides
    Standard touch
    Then I am out of CP, and have to synthesis it. I am not sure how people are getting these 300CP+ Before level 40, and I am barely at 300 at level 40.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lenalee Luna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I looked around on this thread a bit and this rotation is the best indeed. However, this is mostly for base mats, thus 40 quality. What do you guys do when you have higher quality ( 60 or 70)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Souma Kisa
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogrumz View Post
    None of this stuff works for me. I have been trying to make high quality walnut lumber. I am 42 in crafting, and have the best gear I can afford, with that said my gear is 100000000x better than it was at level 35, yet I can't get above 25% HQ on NQ items.

Rotation

Inner Quiet
    Great strides if not red or excellent, if red Waste, if excellent, Standard touch
    Steady hands if not red or excellent, if red or excellent steady touch
    Great Strides
    Standard touch
    Great strides
    Standard touch
    Then I am out of CP, and have to synthesis it. I am not sure how people are getting these 300CP+ Before level 40, and I am barely at 300 at level 40.
    In my experience (Lv30 CRP, WVR, LTW), HQ'ing mats is pretty hit-or-miss. I average about 25% quality by the time I finish most of the 40 durability synths unless I get a lucky string of Good and Excellent.

However, I get all my HQ from 70 durability synths, regardless of the materials I start out with, as long as I'm 5 levels above what I'm crafting. So I've given up trying to actually HQ prereqs and just work on HQ'ing the actual items I'm making.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeronic View Post
    I looked around on this thread a bit and this rotation is the best indeed. However, this is mostly for base mats, thus 40 quality. What do you guys do when you have higher quality ( 60 or 70)
    This is what I use:

Inner Quiet
    if Good use Tricks of the Trade elseif Excellent use Standard Touch else use Great Strides
    if Good (or Excellent) use Standard Touch else use Steady Hands
    if Good (or Excellent) use Standard Touch else use Waste Not //variation here depending on if you use Master's Mend instead of Waste Not
    if Good (or Excellent) use Standard Touch

It's what I learned from this thread, and have been pretty successful with it. I usually get an HQ item about 70% of the time if I'm crafting something my level, and about 90% if I'm crafting something 5 levels below me.
    (0)
    Last edited by Capita; 09-20-2013 at 10:05 PM.
    i7 3770K @ 4.5 GHz -- GTX 780 Ti SLI

3102 Survivor

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5