Player
    Character
    Sparda Amon
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by naaros View Post
    My group has been running BC for about a month now and have yet to get a single healing drop. None. It's very frustrating.
    l feel you man, no caster drops in 3 weeks now (counting this week it will be 4 if Turn 4 does not drop anything for DPS casters). I swear I see one more MNK/DRG/TANK drop and I will kick a kitten...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Enitzu Zen'yr
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    We are the exact opposite. All I see is brd/drg/healer gear. 3 weeks and only 1 tank piece. Our dps and heals far out gear our tanks currently
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xilra Sis
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Yenn View Post
    Just curious, is anyone seeing an abnormally high drop rate on DRG gear? Our FC is seeing more than 50% of our drops being DRG loot, and three other FCs on this world have complained of the same thing.
    We have seen an extraordinarily high amount of DRG loot considering only one class can use it. If multiple could use it, it wouldn't seem so high.

Additionally, we have gotten two whole pieces of healer gear since we have been in coil.
    (0)

End Game PvE Progression Company
    www.modifiedcompany.com

Player
    Character
    Yjrn Eruyt
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    We have a hilarious drop rate on MNK gear and we have only one player who actually plays this class. Additionally we had absolutely NO caster drops for DDs until monday this week. Sadly we have no luck in the body department either, when i run around camp revenants toll i could puke because almost all the other FC's who progressed on the same speed as us seem to have multiple body drops those few weeks. What we do have lots of are accessories. The only DRG pieces who dropped are the ones i'm wearing. Healer gear three pieces so far. BRD pieces... uhm, i think zero?

Seems like our loot is like this: Almost all the time MNK > ... > DRG/Tank > ... > Healer > ... > ... > Caster > BRD ^^
    (0)
    Last edited by Arland; 10-10-2013 at 06:25 AM.

Player
    Character
    Zdenka Vaera
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    Without even looking at the list, I think DRG has a large amount of items coming from Turn 1. Also if the split theory I posted yesterday about how Chest L has more items than Chest R in Turn 1, most people will probably see an abnormal amount of DRG Belts, and Caster Rings (I think we've gotten 4 DRG belts and 6 caster rings).

As far as Turn2 and 4 are concerned, they are a bit more balanced between the jobs. Its just some RNG of what drops... try a different seeder! (remember WoW, the item drops were determined the second you entered the instance and gave it that seed).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yenn Sylph
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdenka View Post
    Without even looking at the list, I think DRG has a large amount of items coming from Turn 1. Also if the split theory I posted yesterday about how Chest L has more items than Chest R in Turn 1, most people will probably see an abnormal amount of DRG Belts, and Caster Rings (I think we've gotten 4 DRG belts and 6 caster rings).

As far as Turn2 and 4 are concerned, they are a bit more balanced between the jobs. Its just some RNG of what drops... try a different seeder! (remember WoW, the item drops were determined the second you entered the instance and gave it that seed).
    This makes sense. It would be nice to see the loot re-distributed.

As it stands, we're throwing away half of our drops, because our DRG is only missing one or two pieces. It's depressing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rapiso Tapiso
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Is there a chance that the Allagan Cuirass of Striking not drop on turn 5 ?
    (0)
    Rapiso 'World Best Monk' Tapiso - Black Hope - Moogle
    Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/lerapiso
    Cool Site : http://www.ffxiv-codex.fr/

Player
    Character
    Xell Boat
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapiso View Post
    Is there a chance that the Allagan Cuirass of Striking not drop on turn 5 ?
    I can't confirm it, but I spent about an hour or so checking through everyone with a pugilist at 50 from the top 15ish guilds on XIVarmoury. I saw 0 people with that item. It doesn't make it hard fact, but it was enough motivation for me to spend my tokens on the chest piece, even though I wasn't overly fond of the stat distribution on it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zdenka Vaera
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Yenn View Post
    This makes sense. It would be nice to see the loot re-distributed.

As it stands, we're throwing away half of our drops, because our DRG is only missing one or two pieces. It's depressing.
    Well you are on a non-legacy server so I can understand that since you probably don't have many people that are able to play multiple jobs. I think your solution is to just give it to someone whom desires to play the job at a later date and allow them to be geared right when they reach 50. Perfect example is that I play BLM on Turn-4 (MNK on Turn1, 2, 5) so I have gotten a couple Allagan drops for my BLM that the other BLM in our group has. So I just got my SMN to 50 and it went from uberweak to superstrong instantly.

With Turn 5 down for a week its a perfect time for your LS to work on getting more jobs to 50 for such opportunities.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rapiso Tapiso
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Xell View Post
    I can't confirm it, but I spent about an hour or so checking through everyone with a pugilist at 50 from the top 15ish guilds on XIVarmoury. I saw 0 people with that item. It doesn't make it hard fact, but it was enough motivation for me to spend my tokens on the chest piece, even though I wasn't overly fond of the stat distribution on it.
    That feel ...
    (0)
    Rapiso 'World Best Monk' Tapiso - Black Hope - Moogle
    Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/lerapiso
    Cool Site : http://www.ffxiv-codex.fr/

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast